[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts/Titans

Shorttynaz

I've been reading this week that a lot of ANALysts are picking this game as the upset special.

Anyone else thinking the same thing? Tennessee has always played the Colts well these past few years, it's in Tennessee, the Titans are hungry for a win and they have one of the most underrated HC's in the league.

With that said, I still think the Colts win by at least 10 points..

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been reading this week that a lot of ANALysts are picking this game as the upset special.

Anyone else thinking the same thing? Tennessee has always played the Colts well these past few years, it's in Tennessee, the Titans are hungry for a win and they have one of the most underrated HC's in the league.

With that said, I still think the Colts win by at least 10 points..

I loaded up on Indy. . . I am the sucker in "sucker bet".

I was on duty late one night when a badly wounded pilot was brought in from a raid. He could barely talk, but he looked at me and he said, "Doc. The odds were against us up there but we went in anyway, and I'm glad we did. The captain made the right decision." The pilot's name was George Zipp.

And the last thing he said to me, "Doc," he said, "Sometime when the crew is up against it and the breaks are beating the boys, tell them to go out there with all they've got and win just one for the Zipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Doc," he said, "but I won't smell too good. That's for sure."