[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT... sucks

McSooner

Man, really too bad for Bradford. Kid just wanted to come back to try and win it all. What's the worst that could happen, right? That really sucks big time.

He's probably lost about $20 million this year.

yep, he made a stupid decision

I sure hope some of the alumni bought him a good insurance policy to cover a contingecy such as what happened to him.

:wacko: Because they had the opportunity to score at least 3 TDs where something goofy happened. At least that's what my beer-influenced eyes saw. :D

If Bradford doesn't go out on the 2nd series I think OU would have won that game (not a fan of either team). I didn't see 100% of the game, but the turnovers were ridiculous. Any game with 8 total turnovers is U G L Y (and I wish there was some way for both teams to lose).

If Bradford doesn't go out on the 2nd series I think OU would have won that game (not a fan of either team). I didn't see 100% of the game, but the turnovers were ridiculous. Any game with 8 total turnovers is U G L Y (and I wish there was some way for both teams to lose).

It was a very ugly game. And OU should have won that game even without Bradford. Missed FG, 2 should be interceptions that would have been returned for TDs, and 5 turnovers. I left this game feeling OU was even worse than I thought offensively, but still should have won the game.

• 2 weeks later...
Texas just locked up one half of the big show tonight, and looked good doing it. So will it come down to the winner of Fla/Bama, Iowa or one of the MM's that are still unbeaten??

It's not going to happen, but I would love to see a UT/TCU National Championship. I would heaving everyone piss and moan about an all Texas NC.

I did not watch the second half. The first half was all about how the Refs could rule for Texas - even the announcers were agreeing with me. Therefore, I am not at all surprised that Texas won.

Any Texas fan extrapolating anything more than a Ref Gimme from this game is deluded.

I did not watch the second half. The first half was all about how the Refs could rule for Texas - even the announcers were agreeing with me. Therefore, I am not at all surprised that Texas won.

Any Texas fan extrapolating anything more than a Ref Gimme from this game is deluded.

Call me a TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT...-hater if you like (go ahead.......it really won't bother me) but some of those calls were just insane. To not even review the fumble was just criminal. OSU was probably going to lose anyway, but dayum.....kinda hard when you're going against the #3 team in the country AND the refs.

Call me a TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT...-hater if you like (go ahead.......it really won't bother me) but some of those calls were just insane. To not even review the fumble was just criminal. OSU was probably going to lose anyway, but dayum.....kinda hard when you're going against the #3 team in the country AND the refs.

Game was on in the house, fire going out front with some neighbors, so I missed most of the game (since it never got close enough to tune in). I did see the strip that was not reviewed and agree that was a BAD call, however most trips into the house I saw a pick 6 for TX, did the refs throw those passes too, I just caught the end of the play when TX was going into the endzone.....