[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DeSean Jackson....!

chinatown dragons

Man, was playing against McNabb this weekend......figure DeSean is good for a score and 70 yards or so, as he's had a great start....

1 catch for 1 yard???????

DeSean gets ONE of the McNabb TD's and I win............was better with KOLB in there!

I will join in on this conversation-- however, mine ended better. I started D. Jackson, Mike Sims-Walker, and Kevin Walter. I was unable to replace Walker due to bye weeks......so, I got a total of 3 points from three of the better WR in the game currently....and I still won! THANKS TO Romo (a surprisingly good ending to his day), Ray Rice, Mendenhall and L. Tynes! Not too mention my defense (IDP) did well also!

bucs just decided to shut down desean. but people must realize that the eagles have countless options now, so therefore the ball must be spread around each game. Desean was upset yesterday about the looks, and even Westbrook told the media basically 8 touches was not gonna cut it. Its something to watch for in the upcoming weeks.

I will join in on this conversation-- however, mine ended better. I started D. Jackson, Mike Sims-Walker, and Kevin Walter. I was unable to replace Walker due to bye weeks......so, I got a total of 3 points from three of the better WR in the game currently....and I still won! THANKS TO Romo (a surprisingly good ending to his day), Ray Rice, Mendenhall and L. Tynes! Not too mention my defense (IDP) did well also!

You joined the conversation, but added nothing.

feast or famine = DeSean Jackson...

Except for the last game, he's been pretty consistant.

Week 1 @CAR 15 DeSean Jackson 85 yd punt return TD (12 pts)

DeSean Jackson 33 total yards rushing (3 pts)

Week 2 NOR 25 DeSean Jackson 71 yd TD pass from Kevin Kolb (12 pts)

DeSean Jackson 15 total yards rushing (1 pts)

DeSean Jackson 101 yards receiving (11 pts)

DeSean Jackson 116 combined rushing and receiving yards (1 pts)

Week 3 KAN 28 DeSean Jackson 64 yd TD pass from Kevin Kolb (12 pts)

DeSean Jackson 149 yards receiving (15 pts)

DeSean Jackson 149 combined rushing and receiving yards (1 pts)

Week 4 BYE

how do you think i feel? i have jackson and wayne. collie lit it up yesterday. if you can grab him, do it. that kid is fast! i think jackson is gonna be just fine. mcnabbs first game back and he chose to go to the uncovered wideout. he will start taking shots to jackson even when he is covered now that he has a full game under his belt after the injury.

Except for the last game, he's been pretty consistant.

Week 1 @CAR 15 DeSean Jackson 85 yd punt return TD (12 pts)

DeSean Jackson 33 total yards rushing (3 pts)

Week 2 NOR 25 DeSean Jackson 71 yd TD pass from Kevin Kolb (12 pts)

DeSean Jackson 15 total yards rushing (1 pts)

DeSean Jackson 101 yards receiving (11 pts)

DeSean Jackson 116 combined rushing and receiving yards (1 pts)

Week 3 KAN 28 DeSean Jackson 64 yd TD pass from Kevin Kolb (12 pts)

DeSean Jackson 149 yards receiving (15 pts)

DeSean Jackson 149 combined rushing and receiving yards (1 pts)

Week 4 BYE

Agreed. Jackson has been solid in this short season until last week.

To be honest though, it might be my fault. I didn't start him in week 2 and 3 because of backup QB and groin injuries so that might be the reason he went off and scored a lot of points on my bench. I put him in my starting lineup this week and ended up with 1 point from him. I'll let you guys know if I end up benching him this week so everyone can start him and enjoy the 20+ points. :wacko:

Was it a matchup issue, or does McNabb just not target Jackson consistently?

Matchup. Celek is the most targeted Eagle (32). Jackson is a close 2nd (29). The next closest isn't even close: Maclin (16) and Avant (15). Even Westbrook only has 11 targets. This game was likely an anomaly.