[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maclin is a free agent in every one of my leagues

rai

Maclin could be a good fantasy player he's a top-2 WR on a good passing team for the rest of the year would you say? or is he just holding a place until Curtis gets back? I don't believe Curtis is any better than Maclin, or do I see any reason for Maclin to be put back out of the starting rotation any time soon.

I suppose Mclin is a FA in most leagues does he appear to have a lot of value?

As a side note what happens if/when A.Gonzoles is healthy for Indy? I mean is he getting his snaps back?

Edited by rai

I dropped good ol' Roy Williams for Maclin ... looking to utilize him later in the season if he performs well... hope this decision doesn't bite me in the ass.

I also DRAFTED Miles Austin last round in the draft and dropped him a few weeks ago... hehe.

I picked Maclin up in my league because I think Andy's going to let him blossom in the position. Curtis has been one injury after another for years. He'll be inconsistent at first, but later in the season he may work some wonders ... Hopefully.

what makes you think hes more talented than desean?

he'll replace curtis, so he'll have value.

Good question. Not many rookies put up numbers like Desean did last year. Maclin comes from a spread offense and while I think he is good, I really can't see any tangible reason to expect him to outproduce Desean the rest of the year. Curtis has a couple big games every year and I think Maclin just took that gig. Maclin has a lot of talent but he'll have to prove it before I think he is better than Desean.