[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The curse of

Henry Muto

The curse of listening to everyone who tell you from ESPN, to pay sites to free sites is they steer you wrong.

Garrard > Palmer !@#$#$!#$ really ? How did that work out ? Not to good for me I tell you.

Play Garrard vs a horrible Seattle secondary and sit Palmer vs the stout Baltimore DF.

Sure Palmer didn't do much until the final drive but that little he did was a heck of lot better then that crap I had to watch in Seattle called Garrard.

How many times are we going to change our own opinions on players and get torched by it before we realize to just go with our own instants.

The curse of listening to everyone who tell you from ESPN, to pay sites to free sites is they steer you wrong.

Garrard > Palmer !@#$#$!#$ really ? How did that work out ? Not to good for me I tell you.

Play Garrard vs a horrible Seattle secondary and sit Palmer vs the stout Baltimore DF.

Sure Palmer didn't do much until the final drive but that little he did was a heck of lot better then that crap I had to watch in Seattle called Garrard.

How many times are we going to change our own opinions on players and get torched by it before we realize to just go with our own instants.

You dont do this? :wacko:

I only solicit advice for the 5 under $10K leagues I play in. For the other 62 big money leagues I just trust my gut or flip my lucky coin...

I wont speak for other sites and not even for the huddle but just what I do for the huddle.....I look at all sorts of trends etc and then try to make predictions/suggestions based off of those trends etc....

I do know that for example just about any site worth a dang was saying Winslow was a poor play and that had to do with how well Philly had defended the TE position as well as how much Winslow has yet to do this year....unfortunately, these games are not performed by robots but living breathing people...so there are times that much goes awry compared to what the trends said they should have....it happens because predicting fantasy production is an inexact science...if a site or person has a good line of reasoning for why they say to play or bench someone then I find it hard to fault them for those calls...if they were just throwing stuff up against the wall to see what sticks well that would be a different story.