[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best 0-5 team I've ever had

TJOLIRPH

Signed up in a cbssportsline league just for fun, did it as a autodraft so I could manage what I was stuck with and play the manager for the year.

Thought I had a decent team (not going to post-no point sig team is my money league) but I can't catch a break.

I'm 0-5 with the 3rd most points in the league and breakingdown matchups also 3rd out of the 12. Basically I've managed to play the top team of the week every week. The scoring is set the same as nfl.com and have 480 pts for and 570 pts against. Next closetest is 470 pts against. This is a messed up year

Signed up in a cbssportsline league just for fun, did it as a autodraft so I could manage what I was stuck with and play the manager for the year.

Thought I had a decent team (not going to post-no point sig team is my money league) but I can't catch a break.

I'm 0-5 with the 3rd most points in the league and breakingdown matchups also 3rd out of the 12. Basically I've managed to play the top team of the week every week. The scoring is set the same as nfl.com and have 480 pts for and 570 pts against. Next closetest is 470 pts against. This is a messed up year

Kiddy game is down the street.

Kiddy game is down the street.

Sorry if FF isn't supposed to be fun, not every league needs to be for money. Point was weird year and wondering who else can't catch a break.

My non-"kiddy" league has more smack talk and money involved and am 3-2 with a couple of close game that I came up short.

Sometimes you eat the baaar, sometimes the baaar eats you. - The Stranger, The Big Lebowski

How about these starters:

Phillip Rivers

Matt Forte

Mendenhall

Bowe

Walter

Lance Moore

Cooley

In a 16-team league that's good enough to get some wins, but 0-5... at least I can look forward to top pick in rookie draft next year.

Def. a very strong base for a dynasty. Ive taken note of your behaviors in that league and will be trying to use the same strategy in a dynasty where im struggling this year but has some young talent.

Sorry if FF isn't supposed to be fun, not every league needs to be for money. Point was weird year and wondering who else can't catch a break.

My non-"kiddy" league has more smack talk and money involved and am 3-2 with a couple of close game that I came up short.

I know, I know. But seriously, auto drafting takes 30 percent of the fun out of a league, drafting is a good time and preparing in the preceding weeks is enjoyable.

1-4 in a newly drafted dynasty league. Been getting killed every week. Lots of young talent though, this team should kick a$$ is a couple of years:

QB Matt Ryan, Atl QB

RB Kevin Smith, Det RB

RB/WR Steven Jackson, StL RB

WR Greg Jennings, GB WR

WR Steve Smith, NYG WR

WR/TE Vincent Jackson, SD WR

TE Brent Celek, Phi TE

LB D'Qwell Jackson, Cle LB

DL Robert Mathis, Ind DE

DB Darren Sharper, NO S

D/ST Eagles D/ST, Phi D/ST

K David Akers, Phi K