[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Comments about the Oakland Raiders

Shorttynaz

New York Giants middle linebacker Antonio Pierce, speaking during a Sirius NFL Radio interview conducted Tuesday by myself and retired NFL head coach Marty Schottenheimer, had some harsh words for the Oakland franchise after his team's 44-7 home rout last Sunday. Pierce said the Raiders game felt more like a "scrimmage" than regular-season contest.

LINK

I had the privilege of watching some of that game. That was pathetic. Ryan Leaf would be a better QB option right now than Russell. And the worst thing is, Russel doesn't even seem to care. Its ok if you suck, if you at least show some passion and desire to turn things around. He fumbled the ball over and over, and just went and sat by himself on the sidelines. No anger, frustration, working with the coaches to fix the problems. Just basically waiting until it was his turn to go back on the field.

I can't believe this guy got drafted, period, let alone a 1st rounder.

New York Giants middle linebacker Antonio Pierce, speaking during a Sirius NFL Radio interview conducted Tuesday by myself and retired NFL head coach Marty Schottenheimer, had some harsh words for the Oakland franchise after his team's 44-7 home rout last Sunday. Pierce said the Raiders game felt more like a "scrimmage" than regular-season contest.

LINK

Shorttynaz = Alex Marvez?

...or, just a copy/paste without using quotes?

:wacko:

Shorttynaz = Alex Marvez?

...or, just a copy/paste without using quotes?

:wacko:

That's what I was thinking, too. Take off the mask, Batman.