[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steven Jackson

Chloroform Rx

Personally, I think Jackson is only barely worthy of a starting spot and neither backup seems to me to be a guy you would start if SJax went down. If he did, it seems here in STL that the bulk of the carries would go to Gado. Take a look at Coffee's numbers and subtract 25 or 30 percent because the Rams are far worse, and you'd have close to what Gado would probably put up as a starter.

I asked the owner of Jackson in my league what his asking price of Jackson is - JUST TO GET AN IDEA.

He told me that Jackson is "currently unavailable". :wacko:

my best guess is that he's trying to see how badly you want him....

he's silly for pulling such tactics...

I asked the owner of Jackson in my league what his asking price of Jackson is - JUST TO GET AN IDEA.

He told me that Jackson is "currently unavailable". :wacko:

"How about Peterson for Steven Jackson straight up?"

"Sorry dude, currently unavailable"

"What if I throw in Reggie Wayne?"

" :D "

Edited by SheikYerbuti

"How about Peterson for Steven Jackson straight up?"

"Sorry dude, currently unavailable"

"What if I throw in Reggie Wayne?"

" :wacko: "

LOL.

I was thinking the same thing. I mean I have both AP and MJD. I was just curious of his asking price. EVERYONE has a price - except Steven Jackson of course.

I own Sjax in a couple of leagues , I offered Sjax straight up for Welker in PPR league.

Im pretty stacked at RB and Sjax has been sitting on my bench. I have no WR's too speak of except Vjax & Berrian.

The other owner would even counter

Why does it matter who is backing up S-jax...he has tons of talent and is getting nothing done

So what would a crappy talent level player do ?

Just saying

That was kinda my point. :wacko:

Why does it matter who is backing up S-jax...he has tons of talent and is getting nothing done

So what would a crappy talent level player do ?

Just saying

When the next best thing (ww) is a guy who is getting 5 or less touches a game it makes a big difference for those who own him IF he were to go down. Further, he may not be scoring (yet) but he is moving the ball well when he touches the ball. He is #16 in PPR leagues which is not THAT bad.