[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 6 break out projections

BearBroncos

My predictions have to go to DWill. He's been handcuffed by a horrid passing game and lack of ball control. I suspect a big game from him after a horrid week 5 experience and playing against a tattered Bucs team.

Second, yes, I'm still stuck on Wells. He will have a break out game, and maybe this week.

Who do you think will have a breakout game this week?

My guess: Westbrook.

Last week, they worked Westy back into the gameplan after he missed a couple weeks with his ankle and the bye-week. Westy only had 8 touches all game in a blow-out, and he wasn't too thrilled. Reid said this week his workload would increase.

Assuming he gets 16-20 touches against the Raiders, he could/should be in line for 100+ combined yards, and perhaps one of his vintage 2-3 TD games.

My guess: Westbrook.

Last week, they worked Westy back into the gameplan after he missed a couple weeks with his ankle and the bye-week. Westy only had 8 touches all game in a blow-out, and he wasn't too thrilled. Reid said this week his workload would increase.

Assuming he gets 16-20 touches against the Raiders, he could/should be in line for 100+ combined yards, and perhaps one of his vintage 2-3 TD games.

You beat me to it - Westy all day long

Bulger

Two weeks ago, I'd have said this was insane. Now, nothing would surprise me. It's just hard to predict what will happen to a team that seems to find a completely new way to look ridiculous every week. He may throw for 290 yards and a touchdown and still lose by 20.

Ryan Grant. He gets all the redzone carries, and Calvin may not be suiting up for Detroit. I see GB getting a big lead and Grant piling up the yards while they run-down the clock. I don't think 100 yards and 1-2 TDs is unrealistic.

As much as I like the packers, this could be a horrific upset.

I know I'm still delusional about LT this season, but I think the MNF spotlight and another week of rest might help him have a good game.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. My team is doing ok, but my #1 pick is going to have to produce soon or my season will be screwed.

Moreno....

He has been solid, to say the least, and has put up good numbers...

but this is the week...on MNF...where he cements the starting job...Mendenhall tore the Chargers apart, now it's Moreno's turn on a well balanced, undefeated team......150 and 2 scores...