[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trading Deadline

Wpob

With the NFL trading deadline rapidly approaching, is there any fantasy football studs (or stars) that you see as possibly moving? I know the NFL does not usually trade big players in season, but could anyone get moved this year? I am looking right at Steven Jackson. The Rams are in a utter rebuilding period and need players everywhere and more importantly, cap releif and picks. If the price is right, I could see the Rams moving him. I would love to see the Texans trade Slaton and a pick to the Rams for Jackson. Jackson would flourish in Houston and Slaton would be an every down back in St. Louis as the team tries to rebuild.

With the NFL trading deadline rapidly approaching, is there any fantasy football studs (or stars) that you see as possibly moving? I know the NFL does not usually trade big players in season, but could anyone get moved this year? I am looking right at Steven Jackson. The Rams are in a utter rebuilding period and need players everywhere and more importantly, cap releif and picks. If the price is right, I could see the Rams moving him. I would love to see the Texans trade Slaton and a pick to the Rams for Jackson. Jackson would flourish in Houston and Slaton would be an every down back in St. Louis as the team tries to rebuild.

Sounds good, but I don't see it happening.

If anyone relevant gets shipped out of town for a draft pick, I say it's Owens. Problem is, who's gonna give up a draft pick for him? Who needs him? The only teams (playoff contenders) I see that has an immediate need for his services are Chicago, Cincy or Baltimore. MAYBE Miami - but none of those teams will give up the pick(s) for him.

Edited by Shorttynaz

Sounds good, but I don't see it happening.

If anyone relevant gets shipped out of town for a draft pick, I say it's Owens. Problem is, who's gonna give up a draft pick for him? Who needs him? The only teams (playoff contenders) I see that has an immediate need for his services are Chicago, Cincy or Baltimore. MAYBE Miami - but none of those teams will give up the pick(s) for him.

I agree, Buffs are lost and if they want anything at all for Owens, they need to trade him otherwise, 0 by the end of the season since he's only a 1 year deal.

They're trying to build the team around Jackson. There is zero chance they trade him. Despite being on one of the worst offences ever (barring oakland), he's still managing to put up good numbers, and he's still young. You don't trade a guy like that. Slaton has been able to do nothing on one of the better offences around. It would have to be a Hershel Walker type deal for that to happen, and no GM is going to do that again.

TO seems like the most likely choice, but trading in the NFL just doesn't happen that much.