[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

R. Mendenhall going forward...

CardinalEmpire.com

So it seems like Fast... er, Moderately Quick Willie Parker will be returning to the lineup this weekend against Cleveland. Given how Mendenhall has played (granted against two BAD defenses), how do folks see this RBBC playing out the rest of the season? Do Mendenhall's young legs get the bulk, will they split pretty even, or will Parker reclaim his job based on the "can't lose it to injury" adage?

Pitt is a team that will commit to the run, especially as the weather turns, and I gotta believe there is some value to be had in owning the guy who will be toting the rock against Oakland, Cleveland, and Green Bay come playoff time.

Big time Steelers... "commit to the run" is no longer in their vocabulary. They lead with what works. The Steelers in their history have not always been a run first team. This generalization is getting a bit old. I think the Steelers will do whatever it takes to win a game, and IMHO I think they will be passing the ball much more this then in recent past(Bettis days). Lets remember who was QB most of the time Bettis was there.

That said Parker healthy I see RBBC with Mend and FWP splitting time and Moore 3rd down. It is not a fantasy dream. Now next year I think Mend will have decent value...this year flip a coin.