[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is going to win ON MONDAY NIGHT? DENVER OR SAN DIEGO?

rontown44

Denver has been playing mistake free football for the most part, and if they continue that trend (say, commit no more than 1 turnover), they'll have a chance to win. But a prime time road game against a division rival is the ultimate test, especially when the Chargers are coming off a bye and should be playing with desperation so as not to fall 3 games behind in the loss column. This is one of those games where it is really hard to see the Chargers losing, So I'll pick them to win. I think it's close though, and Denver will have a chance at the end, but this time they'll come up short.

Final score:

Chargers 27

Broncos 23

Edited by MTSuper7

This article talks about the Chargers performance in big games at the Q

They have to have it, they are as healthy as they have been since the first half of the Oakland game (that game was physically brutal on this team), Monday night, at the Q.

Chargers 37

Broncos 23

Oh, and for those of you freezing your butts off way too early (where is that climal warmging when you need it?) here is the front page of the SD Union web-site (link will have a shelf-life, but great shot of wahinis).

Edited by McBoog

Denver has been playing mistake free football for the most part, and if they continue that trend (say, commit no more than 1 turnover), they'll have a chance to win. But a prime time road game against a division rival is the ultimate test, especially when the Chargers are coming off a bye and should be playing with desperation so as not to fall 3 games behind in the loss column. This is one of those games where it is really hard to see the Chargers losing, So I'll pick them to win. I think it's close though, and Denver will have a chance at the end, but this time they'll come up short.

Final score:

Chargers 27

Broncos 23

:wacko: And this coming from a Broncos fan.

I live in Colorado and I expected the Broncos to be 1-4 after 5 games because of the crazy circus that happened before the season started. I finally started to believe after they went 4-0 that they just might be good. After beating NE last week, well, at least their defense has me convinced.

San Diego HAS to win this game. They cannot fall farther behind the Broncos.

But the Broncos know this too. I expect Denver to win this game with their defense.

That said, I'm starting Rivers on my fantasy team. :wacko:

Here's a Q for you all. IF Denver does manage to win this game, do you think they'll get any respect?

I live in Colorado and I expected the Broncos to be 1-4 after 5 games because of the crazy circus that happened before the season started.

Broncos know this too. I expect Denver to win this game with their defense.

Let us know where you are. I'm sure there are plenty of us that will happily move you out and send you on your way. I here Cuba has openings.