[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Fantasy 6-Pack - Week 6

MustOfBeenDrunk

LMAO - This week sleepers according to The Fantasy 6-Pack - Week 6

This Week’s Sleepers: Matt Hasselbeck

Okay before I get to carried away I guess the term Sleeper would need to be defined ?

I think that a sleeper if a player expected to out preform his projected stats.

So if I'm correct how can a player that is one of only three listed as a S1 on this site and

projected on every site to get around 300yrds and 2 to 3 TD's be a sleeper ?

I ain't bitching just pointing out something I thought was humorous :wacko:

The huddle is a great site and also good for a laugh from time to time.

I wouldn't call him a sleeper, but I think people sometimes forget about him. His back injury last year and his broken rib earlier this year I think puts him off of some peoples radars. For instance, looking at all ESPN leagues, he's only owned in about 2/3 if the leagues and he's only set as a starter in about 17% of those. Yes that includes people who haven't moved them into the starting spot last week...but that still a low percentage for a S1. I own him in one league with Big Ben. I didn't start him last week in favor of Big Ben but he'll get activated Sunday morning when I set my lineup.

I wouldn't call him a sleeper, but I think people sometimes forget about him. His back injury last year and his broken rib earlier this year I think puts him off of some peoples radars. For instance, looking at all ESPN leagues, he's only owned in about 2/3 if the leagues and he's only set as a starter in about 17% of those. Yes that includes people who haven't moved them into the starting spot last week...but that still a low percentage for a S1. I own him in one league with Big Ben. I didn't start him last week in favor of Big Ben but he'll get activated Sunday morning when I set my lineup.

Hells ya he's goin in mine as well over Warner! Let's go Hass :wacko: Welcome back Kid!

I own him in one league with Big Ben. I didn't start him last week in favor of Big Ben but he'll get activated Sunday morning when I set my lineup.

BIg Ben has a home date against Cleveland. Not so sure I'd bench him even with Hass' good matchup at home. Good problem to have I guess.

LMAO - This week sleepers according to The Fantasy 6-Pack - Week 6

This Week's Sleepers: Matt Hasselbeck

Okay before I get to carried away I guess the term Sleeper would need to be defined ?

I think that a sleeper if a player expected to out preform his projected stats.

So if I'm correct how can a player that is one of only three listed as a S1 on this site and

projected on every site to get around 300yrds and 2 to 3 TD's be a sleeper ?

I ain't bitching just pointing out something I thought was humorous :wacko:

The huddle is a great site and also good for a laugh from time to time.

Are you aware of the fact that the Start / Bench List, Game Predictions & Player Projections,and the Weekly Fantasy 6-Pack are written by 3 different people with their own insights on the players for that week? Therefore it is not odd for someone to call Matt Hasselbeck a sleeper based on his own projections and not someone else's.

Are you aware of the fact that the Start / Bench List, Game Predictions & Player Projections,and the Weekly Fantasy 6-Pack are written by 3 different people with their own insights on the players for that week? Therefore it is not odd for someone to call Matt Hasselbeck a sleeper based on his own projections and not someone else's.

I love the huddle nut sacker-riders -

Hass healthy at home vs Arizona??? dude is still one of the best in the league and he is hardly a sleeper my man

I thought it was pretty funny as well

I love the huddle nut sacker-riders -

Hass healthy at home vs Arizona??? dude is still one of the best in the league and he is hardly a sleeper my man

I thought it was pretty funny as well

I agree, but what if the guy who wrote that thinks he will have 4 TD's and 450 yards? He's a sleeper then....

The point I am trying to make is that it makes no sense to base one article written by one person to another written by someone completely different. Opinions are like A$$holes, everybody has one.