[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CALVIN

Union Jack

Glad to hear he's inactive. I've had all week to cope with CJ being out and feel comfortable with his replacement in my lineup (Eddie Royal). If we was active I don't know what I would do. I like the idea of him having almost 3 weeks to get healthy.

Per Rotoworld:

Calvin Johnson is surprisingly active for Sunday's game at Green Bay.

Daunte Culpepper is starting, which doesn't help Johnson's cause. Calvin also probably isn't 100 percent; he was unable to practice all week. Still, he's such an awesome talent that it would be virtually impossible to sit him.

From another site:

Update:

NFL.com is reporting that Johnson is active for Sunday's game against Green Bay, but a host of other sources, including ESPN, the Lions' official site, and the Detroit Free Press are reporting that he is out.

Recommendation:

There's a lot of evidence suggesting he's inactive, but the league's official site isn't exactly a source you can just brush away as inaccurate. We'll keep you updated and let you know as soon as we have a definitive answer.