[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is There Any Way Zorn Survives a Loss To KC? At Home?

caddyman

And as a life long Seahawk fan; I'm celebrating with you.

I was thinking Zorn might be set up for failure; thus far it looks to be the exact opposite.

:wacko:

So far they have just taken away his play calling ability...has that ever happened before, a GM going to a coach and saying..."Your still our head coach, but you can't call our offense anymore, we'll name someone later this week to do the play calling...."

Are they just going to take away his job piece by piece? Next week after losing again to Philly at home on Monday night will they call Zorn in the office and say, "Good try, you are still our head coach, but we're going to have someone else decide the starters next week, we'll name him later this week...."

Welcome to the Washington Redskins! We can't even execute a simply firing effectively!

WD

Edited by WashingtonD

This is past due ISMHO. If he is HC and has play calling ability, the move to take it away is forcing his hand. He will have to resign.

This sorta funny and sad considering he was hired as the OC and only became HC because nobody else wanted the job.

I love the smell of a Redskins loss in the morning; it is the smell of VICTORY!

I hope Jack Kent Cook is informed of each and every one of them as he roasts in Hell :wacko:

Have no fear Jack, Paul Tagliabue will be along directly :D