[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Line up screw ups

Rovers

I had a very good week overall, but it could have been even better, had I not broken two long-time fantasy football rules of mine (that I usually follow):

1. Benched Brees for Hasselbeck (NEVER bench your studs). With the way the Saints have been running the ball, and considering Seattle isn't able to run the ball at all, I thought it was a risky but smart play. Figured Hass was sure to get his, and Brees was more of a risk. Boy, was I off on that one. :wacko:

2. Passed on sure-thing Pittsburgh in a survivor pool, thinking I would save them for later in the season, and went with the Eagles (NEVER pass on a sure home favorite in favor of a road team in survivor pools).

I should have gone with my gut feeling on both, rather than try to "outsmart" the fantasy football gods. :D