[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Swammi

HowboutthemCowboys

Uh, the Raiders weren't winless like those hapless Chiefs. Good effort though, but the joke loses steam when used incorrectly.

BTW, enjoying the baseball game tonight? :wacko:

When you have to switch sports to divert attention away from losing to the Raiders...The terrorists win

Swamm, your High Flying Eagles went into Oakland and played perhaps the worst team in football with QB that can't hit a wide open reciever 15 yards away, and a Coach under a cloud of assault charges on his own staff and LOST. Your Eagles lost to the OAKLAND RAIDERS. Philly couldn't even muster one single Touchdown against the Raiders...............

Well I think we can hold off judgment about who is who in the East for now. Great weekend for the Cowboys.

Oakland 13 Philly 9 :2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::wacko::D:D:2cents::D:D:2cents::2cents::2cents:

Mcnabb sacked 6 times by the vaunted Raider pass rush

Philly drives against the Raiders.

Punt

Punt

Missed FG

Field Goal

Punt

Punt

Field Goal

Missed FG

Punt

Punt

Punt

Punt

Field Goal

Downs

14 possesions and no touchdowns. That is bad, that is very bad. You had this comin after all the grief you dished out, but you knew that didn't you. :yay:

PITTTTYYYYYlipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophy!!!LLLL

Edited by Cowboyz1

Uh, the Raiders weren't winless like those hapless Chiefs. Good effort though, but the joke loses steam when used incorrectly.

BTW, enjoying the baseball game tonight? :wacko:

Those hapless Chief just beat the hapless Redskins............at Washington.

You go ahead and enjoy the Baseball game, when you run out of distractions, you will come to grips with the fact that your Eagles got pounded into submission by perhaps the most disfuctional franchise.

We will revisit this when the Cowboys host the Raiders on Thanksgiving and we will show you how to deal with the Raiders............

Those hapless Chief just beat the hapless Redskins............at Washington.

You go ahead and enjoy the Baseball game, when you run out of distractions, you will come to grips with the fact that your Eagles got pounded into submission by perhaps the most disfuctional franchise.

We will revisit this when the Cowboys host the Raiders on Thanksgiving and we will show you how to deal with the Raiders............

The Phillies outscored the Eagles :wacko:

Hey, we are Cowboys fans.

As much as we get unloaded on, we have to take our shots when we can... :D

+1

Besides if the Raiders come into the Big Casa and beat us, it's gonna get down right ugly so I'm dishin my lumps out early........ :wacko:

Yeah right, the Raiders will be a shell of themselves by then :D

:wacko: only scraping by winless teams get the ping-pong distinction.

though watching the clip of Jones putting his faith in Philips for the rest of the season was as good as a win today:woot:

Please,you want to talk about Wade, Ried and Cable must be related some how.......Family ties maybe...........

You do realize the Eagles LOST to the Raiders right? 13 to 9 if I recall. Stay focused now..........

You do realize the Eagles LOST to the Raiders right? 13 to 9 if I recall. Stay focused now..........

meh, like I said before, many around here felt that this was a let-down game. We tied one very similar non-conference game last year against a dreadful Bengals team on our way to the NFC Champiosnhip game. :wacko: Not a big deal.

Besides, right now, this town is thinking baseball (something Dallas wouldn't know since its a 2nd-tier city) , with the Phils on the brink of their 2nd straight World Series. Not many are even focused on football right now. Sports talk was all Phils last night and today, even after a bad loss to the Raiders.

As most Eagles fans have come to know, we'll slog thru the regular season, have our ups and downs, finish 9-7 or 10-6, make the playoffs because the rest of the divsion implodes, and head deep into the playoffs.

Same pattern for the last 9 years, ya know? Oh wait, no, you don't know. :D

I would think that the last thing you Cowboys fans wanted to see was the Eagles lose like that to the Raiders yesterday. It was a good spot for the letdown game with the 6 NFC East matchups coming still and also a much tougher schedule out of division.

Redskins, Giants, Cowboys all up next.. It's going to be fun. I, for one, am glad the letdown game happened this week. Better against the Raiders than an NFC East whipping post like the Skins or Cowboys. See you in a couple weeks.

Go Phillies!!

meh, like I said before, many around here felt that this was a let-down game. We tied one very similar non-conference game last year against a dreadful Bengals team on our way to the NFC Champiosnhip game. :wacko: Not a big deal.

Besides, right now, this town is thinking baseball (something Dallas wouldn't know since its a 2nd-tier city) , with the Phils on the brink of their 2nd straight World Series. Not many are even focused on football right now. Sports talk was all Phils last night and today, even after a bad loss to the Raiders.

As most Eagles fans have come to know, we'll slog thru the regular season, have our ups and downs, finish 9-7 or 10-6, make the playoffs because the rest of the divsion implodes, and head deep into the playoffs.

Same pattern for the last 9 years, ya know? Oh wait, no, you don't know. :D

Baseball, are you kiddin me. I could care less if a baseball game was ever shown again on TV or Radio. In fact, I get sick of all the baseball talk all year round with their 563 games a year. It's football season and that's all that matters for me anyway. You can side step all you want to but the Philly's are a meaningless side show haplessly distracting you from the reality of a weak showing in Oakland, which only goes to show how week this team really is.. :D

Didn't know this but the Eagles set another first in this game. The first team in three years to fail to score a touchdown against the Raiders. :D

:wacko: There's "firsts" every week. The Panthers were the first team in a week to score a touchdown on the Bucs. :D

Your reaching for things to critcize, which is actually as compliment, since there were so many other aspects of the loss that are more relevant.