[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patriots / Buccaneers this week

MustOfBeenDrunk

What are your thoughts on this ?

Should the NFL be playing games half way around the world during the regular season ?

Is it a big disadvantage for the teams that have to travel that far for the rest of their schedule ?

Or are you in favor of it ?

The worst thing about this game is the poor marketing it will produce. The Bucs are horrendous and will walk the plank at the hands of the Pats. Final score: NE 52 TB 7 :wacko:

I tend to agree but if the game being played was Philly against Oakland last week we would be saying the same thing.

And we know what happen there

There are plans to have a London, Canadian and possible Mexican team added to the NFL so teams best get used to make the trip. They sold 80K tickets in 5 minutes. Pretty impressive!

Also, I think any home advantage will go to the Buc's, being the Pat's represent the same people that put a whoopin on the Brit's!

There are plans to have a London, Canadian and possible Mexican team added to the NFL so teams best get used to make the trip. They sold 80K tickets in 5 minutes. Pretty impressive!

Also, I think any home advantage will go to the Buc's, being the Pat's represent the same people that put a whoopin on the Brit's!

And the fact that the Glazer's own a soccer team there.

I honestly have no issue getting other countries involved into the sport. I think it would add that more rivalry to the game along with the current division rivalry.

we already have it in baseball and it seems to be working okay

i dont like it

NFL as it stands now is made up 100 % of american based teams

Games should be played here always

If Brits want to watch , let them get a huge satellite dish

Well, as with baseball, most of the Canadian teams will be made up of American players anyway... err Hispanic players... :wacko:

Is this true re: a London team? Canada and Mexico are all well and good and perfectly workable, but a team in London would make no sense at all from a scheduling standpoint.