[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mr. Maroney

rajncajn

don't sleep on BJGE - I wouldn't be surprised to see him outproduce maroney this week
Hey guys,I have Lo-Mo,but I wanna try and cover my arse...I can pick-up Faulk or Ben-Jarvis,which should I pick-up?..It's a ppr league..

In my local I'm having bye issues & just picked up BJGE (Faulk isn't available). I'll have to decide between him, Michael Bush & Jerome Harrison. For now I'm going to hope Bush gets a lot more work this week since he was injured & held out last week. Of course that means I'll likely get burned in two leagues. :wacko:

Despite the fact that BJGE does nothing but actually run the ball effectively whenever he gets the chance, I don't see Maroney losing his spot to the guy. Maroney could easily have gotten the heave-ho if Sammy Morris and Fred Taylor could stay healthy though.

don't sleep on BJGE - I wouldn't be surprised to see him outproduce maroney this week

Im starting the Law Firm this week. Between him, K. Faulk and Michael Bush. Bush is easily the worst option. Faulk could have a big game too (I picked him up before Morris went down) but now given the amount of garbage time that we might see in this game, BJGE should be good for 12-15 touches and maybe a TD. I think you could do worse for a bye week plug in.

Also, BJGE has some upside - he could end up being the feature back in NE before the seasons end. Maroney has never been reliable and BJGE has been a favorite of the coaching staff and productive every time he has played.

How many of you feel that Maroney is a bad carry or two away from losing all touches to BJE?

:raisehand: :wacko:

It's going to be either a great performance or the usual......and as a homer (and starting him) I'm hoping for the former. With P.Thomas giving the GL touches to Bell last week I'm not confident in him either.

I need a big day from Maroney........and that makes me feel funny.

Im starting the Law Firm this week. Between him, K. Faulk and Michael Bush. Bush is easily the worst option. Faulk could have a big game too (I picked him up before Morris went down) but now given the amount of garbage time that we might see in this game, BJGE should be good for 12-15 touches and maybe a TD. I think you could do worse for a bye week plug in.

Also, BJGE has some upside - he could end up being the feature back in NE before the seasons end. Maroney has never been reliable and BJGE has been a favorite of the coaching staff and productive every time he has played.

How is Bush easily the worst option? You could do worse than having the starting RB on a run first offense against a free-falling Jets team who just lost their big run stopper. Bush and law firm are a coin toss.

:raisehand: :wacko:

It's going to be either a great performance or the usual......and as a homer (and starting him) I'm hoping for the former. With P.Thomas giving the GL touches to Bell last week I'm not confident in him either.

I need a big day from Maroney........and that makes me feel funny.

i can't bring myself to start Maroney...it makes me feel very funny too.

i know how much BB likes the dude but he is so 50/50 i just can't pull the trigger.

that said, he will probably go off for 135 total yards and a TD.

i'm leaning more toward Benny, as someone said, he may run all second half.

i keep thinking 2 TD's for him, 1 each half.....dunno

how did i get myself back in the Patriot Russian Roulette?

i blame Forte and PT Cruiser for it, er um, Sean Payton......

A little bit mystified on the downer attitude of Maroney, at least for this week. He should have a good showing tomorrow.

To pull a Muto, our WCOFF team drafted F. Taylor and Maroney, dropped Maroney, then picked him up 2 weeks ago for petty change; we also picked up Green-Ellis in the last waiver wire in our continuing attempt to corner the injury = valid starter RB philosophy (we are super tight on every position but #2 RB).

I can fully appreciate the NE RB dilemma, but you can only loose so many bullets until someone has to become a primary RB. Both Maroney and BGE have been the benefit of this.

Is he hurt?

Not that has been mentioned by the game announcers ... simply ineffective ... and the usual NEP shuffling of RBs in / out of the game ... Faulk in on passing downs ... with BGE being the RB last time the Pats had anything resembling a drive.