[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any word on Felix?

RJV

In a couple of roster limited leagues, one of them TD heavy, I'm actually cutting Felix this week for either Mike Bell or Maroney. He should play and do OK this week, though. I just can't hang on to a guy who's guaranteed to get hurt again this year when other talent is available on the wire.

He apparently practiced Monday

Felix Jones (knee) returned to Cowboys practice on Monday.

It was his first practice since he sprained his knee on September 28. Jones' role in Dallas' offense is uncertain heading to Week 7 against Atlanta.

Edited by LayLow

Stephania Bell (11:19 AM)

Hi Diego: Sticking with Dallas. Even though Jones was back in practice this week, I have some concerns about him going forward. A PCL sprain is tough to come back from at pre-injury form (like we siad with GOnzalez). Just ask Reggie Bush who was never the same afterward and ended that season early. Jones hopes to be back, but I'm not clear that he'll play a huge role. I think Barber is #1, even if not at 100% and Choice will still see plenty of action.

Jerry also stated he was actually good to go for the Denver game but held him out to get 100% over the bye week.

Why didn't he play against KC then :wacko:

They already rushed Barber back and probably will do the same with Jones. Jerry wants his stars on the field and Wade knows the axe is close, so he's just along for the ride.

If you need a RB for just this week, I wouldn't lean on Felix and expect much. There have been plenty of quotes floating around about Choice getting more carries while keeping Barber as the starter. So if Barber gets starting role and they are going to give Choice 8-11 reps, that only leaves around 5-6 for Felix. Granted, that may be enough... I just wouldn't want to risk it if there are better options.

Why didn't he play against KC then :wacko:

They already rushed Barber back and probably will do the same with Jones. Jerry wants his stars on the field and Wade knows the axe is close, so he's just along for the ride.

Er, pardon, I meant KC.

I think Jerry was assuming along with Wade that KC would be a blow over.

I wouldn't rely on Felix for anything unless/until you actually see him perform. He is apparently sporting a big ol' knee brace in practice - knee brace + guy who relies wholly on speed = not good. I personally think the Boys would be fools to play him before he's 100% healthy, as Choice and MBIII are more than capable of shouldering the whole load.

You cant rely on Felix at this time. He is just starting to practice, is where a brace, and jerry jones said choice is in line for more work.

Better hit the waiver wire, there are probably some better alternative there.

He is definitely going to blow up this week.

Reason: I dropped him in two leagues