[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers sign Ahman Green

budlitebrad

Not

Updating a previous item, the player rep for free agent Ahman Green is denying a report that his client has signed with the Packers.

"Nothing's happened, and I don't know if anything will," said the agent. Green worked out for the Packers on Monday, but the team is in a holding pattern while deciding whether to place DeShawn Wynn (knee) on injured reserve.

Not

Updating a previous item, the player rep for free agent Ahman Green is denying a report that his client has signed with the Packers.

"Nothing's happened, and I don't know if anything will," said the agent. Green worked out for the Packers on Monday, but the team is in a holding pattern while deciding whether to place DeShawn Wynn (knee) on injured reserve.

Dang. It was almost turning into 2003: Tauscher, Clifton, Green. At this rate, Gilbert Brown and Favre will be back with the Pack next year...

Except in Green Bay, there is a very controversial alderman whose last name is Zima (but pronounced differently than the former drink). And he could be caught up in this.
It was Chewie, the babysitter, and the preacher? :wacko:

I am not sure I approve of how yous roll over der :D

:D