[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denver fans, enjoy the ride!

Chavez

Jack Daniels

Josh McDaniels

I think it has more to do with this:

http://cache.deadspin.com/images/2006/03/orton0301.jpg

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff279/p...rtonmontage.jpg

...not that there's anything wrong with someone liking his Tennessee sour mash.

dude, are you stoned? Between that and the Cutler contract thread, one must wonder.

C'mon Dude. They are in a horrible division and they have beaten the Bengals, Cowboys, Pats and Chargers. Tell me what 4 or 5 teams are going to beat them as the season goes on. Gimme a break.

Good stuff man....and heck of a post as well! :wacko:

I'm no fan of the Broncs...but they're UNSTOPPABLE this year. 19-0. Un-FREAKING-Stoppable.

(Did I curse them yet? If they are undefeated when they make it to the SB, I'll take out a second on my house and put it all on them!!!)

There...that should do it.

C'mon Dude. They are in a horrible division and they have beaten the Bengals, Cowboys, Pats and Chargers. Tell me what 4 or 5 teams are going to beat them as the season goes on. Gimme a break.
We'll find out in the upcoming weeks. Baltimore, Pittsburgh, New York Giants, and Indy are 4 of their next 7 games after the bye this week. Washington and Kansas City are in there which isn't going to put up much of a challenge. San Diego is the other game and I think they at least have a fair chance of still beating Denver. They also will be far enough ahead at the end of the season that they will rest their starters so it wouldn't surprise me if there are meaningless losses week 16 and 17.

We'll find out in the upcoming weeks. Baltimore, Pittsburgh, New York Giants, and Indy are 4 of their next 7 games after the bye this week. Washington and Kansas City are in there which isn't going to put up much of a challenge. San Diego is the other game and I think they at least have a fair chance of still beating Denver. They also will be far enough ahead at the end of the season that they will rest their starters so it wouldn't surprise me if there are meaningless losses week 16 and 17.

The Colts are the best team in the NFL. Not going to beat them. Manning is looking like a lead canidate for MVP number 4. But Denver will still get fat off thier division.

The Colts are the best team in the NFL. Not going to beat them. Manning is looking like a lead canidate for MVP number 4. But Denver will still get fat off thier division.

Yep!

So Denver is 6-0 with games 2 games against KC and one more against Oak left. So that's 3 more wins.

They also play Wash and SD one more time, I figure worst case they split those two. So that's a total of 4 more wins.

They also play Balt., Pit, Phili, Giants, Indy, I figure worst case again, at least 1 win amongst those teams. So that's a total of 5 more wins.

So Denver could easily end the season 11-5. Wow, that's not where I thought they'd be at all going into the season!

Yep!

So Denver is 6-0 with games 2 games against KC and one more against Oak left. So that's 3 more wins.

They also play Wash and SD one more time, I figure worst case they split those two. So that's a total of 4 more wins.

They also play Balt., Pit, Phili, Giants, Indy, I figure worst case again, at least 1 win amongst those teams. So that's a total of 5 more wins.

So Denver could easily end the season 11-5. Wow, that's not where I thought they'd be at all going into the season!

I agree with everything except the Balt, Pit, Phil, NYG and Indy games. They should win 2 if not 3 of those. I seriously doubt they can touch Indy, but Pit and Philly are very beatable. The Raven and the Giants show they are as welll. I cannot see Denver going 1-4 verses those 5 teams. Two wins for sure and if they get the lucky bounce like they did against Cincinnati, they could look at 3-2. 4-1 is possible but not likely. Remember also, the game left agaisnt SD is at home. They've done the hard part of beating them on the road. This division will make them look alot better than they are, and they are a very good team this year. I still see Denver possibly posting 13 wins this season.

Edited by xmradioguy

Good stuff man....and heck of a post as well! :wacko:

I'm no fan of the Broncs...but they're UNSTOPPABLE this year. 19-0. Un-FREAKING-Stoppable.

(Did I curse them yet? If they are undefeated when they make it to the SB, I'll take out a second on my house and put it all on them!!!)

There...that should do it.

Dunno bout that brother, but what is a resonable bet for a couple of slabs o ribs?? (Corky's ok???) :D

If you see any Broncos this week, it will only be the Arjay Broncos grade school team who won last week 12-6 over Right Fork. The Big Boy Broncos are on a bye week this week dude.

Man, you are quick dude. I sure am glad you're not in my league! Damn, I should have known that! Frick!!! :wacko:

• 2 months later...