[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Donald Brown

dirtdickens

The Colts have been running up scores this year with their starters. In the 4th quarter against Seattle for example, Manning was still lining up in shotgun and airing it out. I'm not going to call Jim Caldwell 'Belichek Lite' just yet, but clearly Manning and Co. have something to prove.

Caldwell said on the bye week he plans to use Addai/Brown the same going forward, so predict accordingly. I'm still in shock that Addai is being used so much as a receiver, talk about comeback fantasy player of the year candidate...

The Colts last beat the Titans 31-9 and Brown only had six carries for 22 yards and two catches for 13 yards. The week before that they beat SEA 34-17 and all Brown did was 9-33 and 1-13 receiving though he had one touchdown.

When have the Colts represented that Brown is their "grind it out" back?

My brother once told me that I could wish in one hand and take a dump in the other and see which one fills up first. The Projections have to be based in some kind of reality of what the team has shown. No way they can fortune tell when a team is going to change their usage patterns, and wishing it were so isn't going to change things.

I was thinking he would be in the grind out mode for about 3 qtrs Sunday after the Colts go crazy in the first half. Am I missing something?

I couldn't help but feel the same way in regard to Donald Brown this week (just not for 3 qtrs, more like 1 and 1/2). There's been no doubt that Addai has been the RB1 for the Colts, to this point has stayed healthy and has been fairly productive both as a rusher and receiver. Brown has just gotten the left-overs. I was expected bigger things from Brown this season and really think that this week's matchup presents an opportunity for Brown to post some solid stats and one of his best games on the season, even if his touches are again limited to about 10-12. I may be rolling him out in one league and hoping for 90 total yards and 1 TD.

Good info thanks

Guess I will be going with Choice

Tough to go with Brown over Choice though.

Edited by irish

The Colts last beat the Titans 31-9 and Brown only had six carries for 22 yards and two catches for 13 yards. The week before that they beat SEA 34-17 and all Brown did was 9-33 and 1-13 receiving though he had one touchdown.

The past predicts the future? I don't agree and think Collie will continue to score in this game too.

When have the Colts represented that Brown is their "grind it out" back?

My brother once told me that I could wish in one hand and take a dump in the other and see which one fills up first. The Projections have to be based in some kind of reality of what the team has shown. No way they can fortune tell when a team is going to change their usage patterns, and wishing it were so isn't going to change things.

Curiously, which hand filled up first?