[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ocho tweeting some good bulletin board material

tonyr0802

I have to admit, some of it's pretty funny too.

Chicago Amber Alert: bears secondary <---if found please make sure they show up Sunday, I can't wait<---I work to hard to be stopped!!!!!!!

RT @bddickson: @OGOchoCinco This just in fresh off the wire.... the Bears secondary is listed as doubtful for Sunday!!!<--damn now what I do

RT @RaTBate: @OGOchoCinco CNN reports a new strand of the flu has been discovered by the Bears trainer. H1N85. The chicken Flu.<---funny

RT @Kiolbassa_Ryan: Breaking News on ESPN: The NBA replacement officials to replace the Bears secondary after Ochocinco is done with them.

RT @rock4433: @OGOchoCinco Bears secondary retires after finding out Chad Johnson and Ochocinco are the same person!<----lol

RT @Gonzo_m: news flash a small balloon thought to be carrying Bears secondary seen floating over Chicago. Witnesses claim this is no hoax..

RT @cyrob21: Uh oh @OGOchoCinco ESPN reporting the Chicaco Bears secondary being replaced by the Oakland Raiders' pigeons!

RT @RaTBate: BREAKING Kanye interrupts Bears practice "Y'all mite b good n all and imma let u finish but OchoCinco is the best of all time."

RT @tombellucco: Dan Snyder offering pigeons multiyear deal w/no-migration clause. #Redskins-Bears secndry replaced by Raiders pigeons

if you want more ocho, check out his newly released iphone app ...

Saw something about that today, dude's promoting himself everywhere. I'll give him credit though, he's really doing some cool things. Last week flew 5 people out to the Houston game, this week he's flying 10 random people to the Cinn game.

whats the deal with him not practicing today? any cincy homers have any news or insight? i have marshall and sims-walker on bye week...we can only keep 6 receivers and must start 4....so i have to start the remaining 4 guys i have(i love all 6 of them and dont want to drop any of them...obviously the only guy i could drop is johnson if he were to sit out)...im 5-1 and tied for first...this would be a real bad time for chad to be a no go

whats the deal with him not practicing today? any cincy homers have any news or insight? i have marshall and sims-walker on bye week...we can only keep 6 receivers and must start 4....so i have to start the remaining 4 guys i have(i love all 6 of them and dont want to drop any of them...obviously the only guy i could drop is johnson if he were to sit out)...im 5-1 and tied for first...this would be a real bad time for chad to be a no go

Are we talking "practice"?

RotoWire) Johnson (hip) did not practice Friday, but is listed as probable for Sunday's game against the Bears, the Bengals' official site reports. Analysis: Coach Marvin Lewis indicated that Johnson will play Sunday and that the receiver's hip was simply tight.

and it was in large part because Ray Ray let 85 get to him, that the Bengels won the game.

That is true. Good point.

Still, I am not sure it is adviseable for a receiver who does a lot of his business in the middle of the field continually giving defenders extra incentive to cream him. Not conducive to career longevity, IMO :wacko:

Hes fine and will play took the day off so the hip didnt tighten further.

I have to start Palmer this week so hopefully big mouth can live up to it. I do kinda like the guy though. He doesn't come off as a TO type. Or at least he seems like he is joking more when he is obsessing about himself. Pretty funny stuff though.

I for one am very happy to see that after several years Chad has learned to conduct his antics and humor in a positive and constructive manner.

It's taken him awhile to get it completely figured out - but I feel like what he's doing now is all in good spirits and not detracting from the team and their focus.

I for one am very happy to see that after several years Chad has learned to conduct his antics and humor in a positive and constructive manner.

It's taken him awhile to get it completely figured out - but I feel like what he's doing now is all in good spirits and not detracting from the team and their focus.

I agree. I think that he really adores his fans too. The fact that he's flying people out to see his games is great, and that he's buying tickets to try to prevent blackouts. It's all good now. He's incredibly entertaining. I like watching his videos on ustream. "Child please" and "c'mon son" get me laughing every time. :wacko:

Color me an Ochocinco fan!

I agree. I think that he really adores his fans too. The fact that he's flying people out to see his games is great, and that he's buying tickets to try to prevent blackouts. It's all good now. He's incredibly entertaining. I like watching his videos on ustream. "Child please" and "c'mon son" get me laughing every time. :wacko:

Color me an Ochocinco fan!

Ditto, I'll admit that I wasn't high on his antics around training camp but I'm converted. Tonight he's paying for 100 people to watch a movie with him.

OGOchoCinco Don't forget first 100 people at AMC theater in NewPort go in to see Saw 6 with Esteban,go upstairs and say you here for the movie with ocho