[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints/Dolpins sigline bet.

tbimm

There's gotta be a fish in a barrel joke somewhere here... and uh, good luck getting a hold of both of the Fin fans here. :wacko:

Funny part is I have 2 tickets to the game on Sunday and can't find a single Dolphins fan down here in S Florida who wants to go to the game.

What is it with these people?

Funny part is I have 2 tickets to the game on Sunday and can't find a single Dolphins fan down here in S Florida who wants to go to the game.

What is it with these people?

I was at NYG game! Lots of Folks say they were going to Miami. Besides everyone still loves to watch Reefer-smoking Williams since he left the Saints!

I appriciate your enthusiasm, but there's no way we can stop Brees with 2 rookie DBs and 2 safties that couldn't cover a dead turtle.

Oh please, Shaun Smith and Vontae Davis don't play like rookies. Smith has been great and Vontae returned one for a TD the other week. We do give up the big play ball but like I said with a week off and a lot of game planning anything can happen.

Lifted this from the Saints board...

Jeff Duncan's Twitter:

Reggie Bush is QB'ing the Wildcat for the Saints' scout-team O' w/L.Moore, L.Hamilton & P.J.Hill. "He's doing a great job" - Gregg Williams

less than 20 seconds ago from TweetDeck

http://twitter.com/jeffduncantp

Cool, Reggie is playing the role of Brown for our D to practice against. I'd pay just to see that. :wacko:

Since Slayer seems to be taking a respite I will open this up. Any Guppy fans out there want a shot at the Saints fans sigline?

I was gonna say that myself, I can only think of a couple & they post that often. :wacko:

I didn't do one this week because i know of two Fin fans on this board.

and they both showed up and one will actually do it. I'm in

Saints fans are beginning to sound like Menudo. (no offense meant Menudo) A sig line bet with the Phins? LOL. Why not just go punch a baby?

well we did one for the Jets and the Phins just beat the Jets so why not.