[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rary Ray

3xcrazy

why didn't he the first four weeks? Why would they change the strategy that won for them earlier against lesser teams when they build a lead? These last two weeks have been aberrational.

having said that, the guy was the shiznit in college and I always figured he would do well in the pros. Just wish I wouldn't have dropped him so soon into the season.

why didn't he the first four weeks? Why would they change the strategy that won for them earlier against lesser teams when they build a lead? These last two weeks have been aberrational.

having said that, the guy was the shiznit in college and I always figured he would do well in the pros. Just wish I wouldn't have dropped him so soon into the season.

I dont think they changed their strategy at all, they just didnt get those 1st and goal situations that they were getting earlier in the season so they could throw in Mcgahee to power it in

:wacko:

You DROPPED HIM??? Dude is a starter on a pretty good team. You could have at least traded him.. I'm just curious - who'd you drop him for??

I am in a yahoo default lineup joke league that only lets you have like 3 players on the bench. I think I dropped him for a kicker. When I drafted I stacked my lineup with a bunch of reaches and handcuffs, then before I knew it the draft ended and I didn't have a team D or a kicker.

Yeah. my own fault.

I didn't take him in other "smarter" leagues because I figured the Ravens O wasn't going to put more than 12 points on the board a week, spilt between Rice, McGahee and .. that Leron guy who scored like 10 TDs last year.

I dont think they changed their strategy at all, they just didnt get those 1st and goal situations that they were getting earlier in the season so they could throw in Mcgahee to power it in

You're right but those situations happen a lot more than the "run it in from 30 yards out" situations Rice has scored in recently.