[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ray Rice for President

grobert81

I realize he's not ***A*** freaking ***P*** but the guy is insanely awesome and entertaining to watch play.

He's absolutely impressive. I don't know how else to say it. I'm willing to say this guy is hands down going to be not only a first round pick in every league next year but a top 5 as well. He's got that tri-pod running power that MJD has and he can catch better then most dedicated WRs that i've seen.

Look at these stats in just six games: 441 Rushing 325 Receiving and 4 touchdowns.

Here's the best part... McGahee poached 5 TDs from the guy at the start of the season. Can you imagine if they would have let Rice handle the goal line touches early on as well? He'd be WAY above AP as far as fantasy points go this season.

I cannot wait for him to come back after the bye week.

I realize he's not ***A*** freaking ***P*** but the guy is insanely awesome and entertaining to watch play.

He's absolutely impressive. I don't know how else to say it. I'm willing to say this guy is hands down going to be not only a first round pick in every league next year but a top 5 as well. He's got that tri-pod running power that MJD has and he can catch better then most dedicated WRs that i've seen.

Look at these stats in just six games: 441 Rushing 325 Receiving and 4 touchdowns.

Here's the best part... McGahee poached 5 TDs from the guy at the start of the season. Can you imagine if they would have let Rice handle the goal line touches early on as well? He'd be WAY above AP as far as fantasy points go this season.

I cannot wait for him to come back after the bye week.

Preach on. :wacko:

I own ray rice as well. However, I am amazed that people are so sold on him. There has been no indication that the Ravens have decided to give Rice the goal line carries. In the first four games, the only time Rice had a carry inside the twenty was after Mcgahee realed off a 50+ yarder. Two weeks ago the Ravens did not run a single play inside the 20, so they did not put Mcgahee in. Last week at MN they ran two plays inside the twety and both were passes. So just know that jsut because Mcgahee hasn't stolen more points lately, don't think that he is done.

I own ray rice as well. However, I am amazed that people are so sold on him. There has been no indication that the Ravens have decided to give Rice the goal line carries. In the first four games, the only time Rice had a carry inside the twenty was after Mcgahee realed off a 50+ yarder. Two weeks ago the Ravens did not run a single play inside the 20, so they did not put Mcgahee in. Last week at MN they ran two plays inside the twety and both were passes. So just know that jsut because Mcgahee hasn't stolen more points lately, don't think that he is done.

You are more fun the buzz killington.

I know that McGahee could still be factor. I'm just hoping that they give him the chance to prove he can be a goal hopper as well. If they do, we're going to see one heck of a fantasy season from the guy. As was pointed out, he's dominating the RB charts for average PPG thus far even without those goal line opps.

You are more fun the buzz killington.

I know that McGahee could still be factor. I'm just hoping that they give him the chance to prove he can be a goal hopper as well. If they do, we're going to see one heck of a fantasy season from the guy. As was pointed out, he's dominating the RB charts for average PPG thus far even without those goal line opps.

haha... sorry about that... I still think he is going to be a stud... but maybe more like top 15, not top 5 for the rest of the year.

To be honest, he was a keeper of mine so I haven't quite followed his relative stats until last week. I couldn't believe that looking at my leagues stats that he was 2nd in the league in RB points and not too far behind in overall points...

I guess I've just taken this guy for granted. But, I agree that he will be a top 10 pick next year..possibly a top 5 pick.