[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Johnson

mitpdub

On a related topic, for all of you Texas homers, what is going on with Walter? While I thought that his hamstring problem was over and done with, it seems like, other than that one game, he has been a non-factor thus far this season. Is there any speculation on the reason for this? What gives?

I'd say the main reason, besides the early injury, is Owen Daniels. He's on pace for some pretty silly numbers. I would think it will start evening out a bit, which should benefit Walter.

per CBS:

Texans WR Andre Johnson Tweeted on Tuesday that "the bruised lung is doing fine," and that he's feeling better. Johnson left the team's Week 7 game vs. San Francisco with a bruised lung, and he finished with two catches for 62 yards in over three quarters of work. Doctors said earlier this week that Johnson would probably be OK for the team's Week 8 game at Buffalo.

(Updated 10/27/2009).