[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sidney Rice

montster

picked up sidney rice off waivers in a 14-team PPR after his strong performance in week 3. the guy has been waiver-wire gold for me. only one touchdown since i picked him up, but 23 catches and 400-plus yards in four weeks so far (including what he's done today).

It's been hard to get him off my bench this year. I have been starting AJohnson, SSmith (NYG), and HWard. Those three before this week were in the top 5 in my leagues scoring, now with Rice going off the last few weeks he is also in the top 15 in our non-ppr scoring.

Now that I am in my bye weeks with those other guys he finally gets to play (hopefully that won't jinx him). My problem will be who to sit after week 10. Those are good problems to have I think.

I made the same comment about being a lesser version of Moss yesterday. Favre has definitely brought out the best in him, and he seems to catch everything, a great possession guy, and awesome ability to go up and get the ball. After yesterday, he's officially replaced Santonio Holmes as my #2, until I see different.