[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys/Falcons

whomper

Now this is the Cowboys I've been waiting to see. Solid 2n Quarter and excellent drive to end the half. Let's keep it going.

Great Play by Romo so far. He is really making things happen. I can't believe that last TD to Crayton. Outstanding.

Now this is the Cowboys I've been waiting to see. Solid 2n Quarter and excellent drive to end the half. Let's keep it going.

Great Play by Romo so far. He is really making things happen. I can't believe that last TD to Crayton. Outstanding.

They just need to kill those penalties and nut up on 3rd down.

How about that Atlanta drive?

Boys shove it down their throat. They come back with runs up the middle on 1st AND 2nd for 3 yards total.

Then Ryan throws to a blanketed Gonzo.

1. The play calling is terrible.

2. Ryan needs to look off Gonzo when it isn't there.

The Boys look pretty solid today in a VERY big game for them.

i'm not panicking and asking for divine intervention at the end of a cowboys game. what is this strange feeling i'm experiencing? :wacko:

that's what happens when you have all that Saint Mojo working to help you beat the Falcons.

i'm not panicking and asking for divine intervention at the end of a cowboys game. what is this strange feeling i'm experiencing? :wacko:

that's what happens when you have all that Saint Mojo working to help you beat the Falcons.

They played their best game of the year yesterday. When the game started and the Falcons marched down the field and the stupid penalties were kicking in I thought this was going to be a bad day but they had a nice finish to the 2nd Q and great finish to the game. They secondary was even showing some toughness with some hugh hits in the 4th Q. I will not make more of this victory than it was because those penalties and 3rd down D still are brutal but I will enjoy this win. Quality team and we beat them soundly. Romo looked great and Miles Austin is emerging as a great threat. I will admit that I was surprised at the final score. When I saw Dallas as 4 point favorites I didnt think this game would be decided by a margin bigger than that . Great win. Hopefully they keep it up .

I think it is all good now ... at least for this week. They better not get the idea in their mind that this relatively easy win means they are a dominate team.

Exactly, they tend to let things go to their heads. Coaches need to keep them level this week and that in itself would be a nice change.

Is Atlanta the WORST play calling team in the league?

They must have run on like 85% of 1st downs and have picked up an average of 2 yards.

I don't get it.

It was a weird game. Game plan was pitiful. You could definitely tell one team had 2 weeks to prepare.

They actually aren't the worst play callers in the league. Mularkey has actually been aces so far. They're probably the best team at throwing out of run looks. No-huddle has been working great for them but they barely used it vs DAL.

And about Snelling... the guy can play. He's kind of a Turner/Norwood hybrid... the power and strength of Turner, but Norwood's hands. Actually, Snelling may have better hands than Norwood. Snelling has always been Turner's real cuff this season.