[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamarcus Russell

jaxfactor

In other breaking news, reports from the far east indicate that the US naval base at Pearl Harbor has been attacked ... the Japanese are suspected.

All kidding aside - Russell makes Joe Pisarcik (remember him?) look like he was a real NFL quarterback ... what a train wreck.

What an absolute joke this dude is. 2 picks and one fumble already. Why in the hell do they still use this guy? I'd be pissed if I were a Raiders fan.

JaAwful is a fantasy stat machine! (For the opposing defense).

He may be the worst QB in the history of football.

Maybe OAK is merely hoping that Gradkowski will in fact throw incomplete passes - rather than passes directly to the opposing team.

Maybe he won't throw it directly to them, but he'll find a way to get the ball in their hands.

(7:43) B.Gradkowski sacked at NYJ 29 for -1 yards (C.Pace). FUMBLES (C.Pace), RECOVERED by NYJ-M.Devito at NYJ 31

Looks like Cable will stick with Captain Dooky at QB. I was not all that impressed with Gradkowski in there either. But does he get much practice time with the first teamers to develope any kind of sync with the player? My guess with some practice time he would post some better stats than the other guy? How long are they going stay with Russell and try and develope him?

From the Oakland Tribune...

JaMarcus Russell said after Sunday's loss to San Diego that he was pleased with his 109-yard passing effort. "I did a pretty good job," he said. Russell took five sacks, fumbled, threw an interception, averaged under five yards per pass attempt, and completed two passes for 16 yards to his wide receivers.

He is 33rd in QB rating, tied for fifth in interceptions, and is completing 48.4% of his throws.

From the Oakland Tribune...

JaMarcus Russell said after Sunday's loss to San Diego that he was pleased with his 109-yard passing effort. "I did a pretty good job," he said. Russell took five sacks, fumbled, threw an interception, averaged under five yards per pass attempt, and completed two passes for 16 yards to his wide receivers.

He is 33rd in QB rating, tied for fifth in interceptions, and is completing 48.4% of his throws.

I call BS. That means there's only one back-up QB with better stats. I'd guess there has to be at least 10.

I call BS. That means there's only one back-up QB with better stats. I'd guess there has to be at least 10.

I think they go by a minimum number of pass attempts...although I'm not quite sure how Russell fits into this category at all. None of his throws resemble a pass... :wacko: