[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Miles Austin

Do Work Son

I am so glad I snatched him off of waivers!

so did i two weeks ago ,, played him last because of byes but benched him this week in place of Ricky Williams as a flex

Looks like i'm still going to win but the extra points would of been nice

so did i two weeks ago ,, played him last because of byes but benched him this week in place of Ricky Williams as a flex

Looks like i'm still going to win but the extra points would of been nice

I understand your pain. Who knows if he was a one week wonder or not but I believed the hype and it's paying off. At least you won and in the end, that's all that counts.

I believe this would be an opportune time to mention one of the many Huddle writer's that fore-told this development. From the article, Players To Avoid in 2009 -

A moment of clarity if you will. Williams is not going to be a superstar. He is just "a guy" on the team, and an inconsistent one at that. And when you pair up an inconsistent quarterback with an inconsistent wide receiver, that smells like fantasy trouble to me. I think the value play for Cowboys players will be Miles Austin, who (if he moves into a starters role) in my opinion has just a good a chance as Williams of leading the Cowboys receiving corps in fantasy relevance.

Sharp. :wacko:

I had a guy try to trade me Austin for Knowshon the day after Austin had that hugh game. I said you aint selling high on me buster Roy W will be back and Miles will diminish :wacko: Oh yeah. Step right up at look at the doosh bag

is now the time to sell high...??? or is the new begining

That right now is the question indeed. I think he might be the real deal. Romo can put up huge numbers, and right now it looks like Roy Williams sucks, so the #1 WR in Dallas can potentially be a top fantasy WR, and apparently the #1 WR in Dallas is Miles Austin. I mean, I wouldn't be opposed to trading him because his value is high, but I would want a lot for him right now.