[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cooley on cart

boltnlava

Dude, he JUST got on the cart. How could they possibly have any more information?

whoa....ok sorry man...u ok?....I thought it might take some time for anyone to answer and by THEN there would be some news...Thanks for your prompt reply tho..It helped me greatly.

Aren't we all watching EXACTLY the same telecast? And if someone is listening to local radio, they will get EXACTLY the same information in-game as the national TV crew, no?

Right now everyone has the same info on Cooley except Cooley himself. Call him.

From the CBS Sportline GameCenter

9:55 ET TE Chris Cooley's injury status has changed from questionable to out. Cooley injured his ankle early in the second quarter.

9:34 ET TE Chris Cooley has an injured ankle and his return is questionable.

He's not coming back tonight.

Aren't we all watching EXACTLY the same telecast? And if someone is listening to local radio, they will get EXACTLY the same information in-game as the national TV crew, no?

Right now everyone has the same info on Cooley except Cooley himself. Call him.

Well, I just got off the phone with Cooley he said the same thing happened when Westbrook went down.

That thread was created right when Westy went down...Just sayin.

9:55 ET TE Chris Cooley's injury status has changed from questionable to out. Cooley injured his ankle early in the second quarter.

Just won me a game. He was the only player left to go and was catching me up fast.

What's with these guys going down without any contact whatsoever? :wacko:

People used to blame that on Astroturf, until further review showed that was not the case. The newest data shows field turf is actually safer than natural grass, except for the rug burns, because natural grass fields freeze among other things.

People used to blame that on Astroturf, until further review showed that was not the case. The newest data shows field turf is actually safer than natural grass, except for the rug burns, because natural grass fields freeze among other things.

Field turf is worse for your joints than grass, due to the unforgiving surface. Unless of course in the rare event that the ground is completely frozen...

Thank You.

Field turf is worse for your joints than grass, due to the unforgiving surface. Unless of course in the rare event that the ground is completely frozen...

Field Turf is far from "unforgiving," in fact it's softer than most natural-grass fields I've played on unless they're wet. And in the northern part of the country, frozen fields are far from rare.