[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sagarin Updated Conference Rankings

wildcat2334

let me start off by saying I don't think Sagarin's ratings are the end all be all. But he is part of the BCS equation and his system gives some good insight to schedule strength and QUALITY WINS - which I think is important and can tell you alot about SOS (both non conference and in conference)

............................wins..............top 10................top 30

1 PAC-10..................................2.........................13

2 SEC.......................................0.......................5

3 ACC......................................1........................12

4 BIG EAST..............................0............................6

5 BIG 12..................................0.............................2 :wacko:

6 BIG TEN...............................0.............................6

I think we are clearly headed for a Texas vs FLA/Bama NC game, which I am ok with, just so unsatisfying.....

I mean does anyone want any part of GTech or Oregon right now?? chit Cincy, TCU and Boise both look damn good - just a fokking joke.

let me start off by saying I don't think Sagarin's ratings are the end all be all. But he is part of the BCS equation and his system gives some good insight to schedule strength and QUALITY WINS - which I think is important and can tell you alot about SOS (both non conference and in conference)

............................wins..............top 10................top 30

1 PAC-10..................................2.........................13

2 SEC.......................................0.......................5

3 ACC......................................1........................12

4 BIG EAST..............................0............................6

5 BIG 12..................................0.............................2 :wacko:

6 BIG TEN...............................0.............................6

I think we are clearly headed for a Texas vs FLA/Bama NC game, which I am ok with, just so unsatisfying.....

I mean does anyone want any part of GTech or Oregon right now?? chit Cincy, TCU and Boise both look damn good - just a fokking joke.

Says SEC has no wins vs. top 10. Didn't Florida beat a top 10 ranked LSU team and didn't South Carolina beat a top ten Ole Miss team?

As far as any team wanting a part of GTech, Vanderbilt seem to find it pretty easy scoring on Tech even though Vandy hasn't score more than 10 points against any SEC team thus far this season.

Says SEC has no wins vs. top 10. Didn't Florida beat a top 10 ranked LSU team and didn't South Carolina beat a top ten Ole Miss team?

As far as any team wanting a part of GTech, Vanderbilt seem to find it pretty easy scoring on Tech even though Vandy hasn't score more than 10 points against any SEC team thus far this season.

Apparently neither LSU or Ole Miss were top 10 in his computers?

right, it is a fluid ranking, so neither LSU and Ole Miss are currently top 10 with Sagarin - his top 10 is:

FLA

ORE

BAMA

TEXAS

TCU

BOISE ST

CINCY

IOWA

USC

G TECH

:D Forgot about Washington beating USC. And you say USC isn't the Media's Darling. :wacko:

Well, for starters, this is a computer ranking and it has USC higher than any of the media polls. So, there's that.

Then there's the fact that USC is not ranked higher in any of the polls than they are in the BCS, which would tell me that the rest of the computers (as a whole) like them every bit as much as the media. So there's that as well.

Sorry, yet another swing and a miss for you.

:D Forgot about Washington beating USC. And you say USC isn't the Media's Darling. :wacko:

Sagarin's ratings are a computer program part of the BCS homie -

I really don't care too much about the top 10 wins, I think the top 30 is much more telling and gives a pretty good idea of quality wins.