[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF Saints v Falcons

RJV

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the two interceptions killed the birds, but ya gotta give'em credit for fightin' the whole way. Many teams would have give up! great rivalry, great game!

Yup. The Falcons always bring it for the Saints and vise versa. As always a great match up and I expect another one in their house.

For the few Falcons fans here congrats on a hard fought game!

Yup. The Falcons always bring it for the Saints and vise versa. As always a great match up and I expect another one in their house.

For the few Falcons fans here congrats on a hard fought game!

I'd be willing to bet that will be a tougher match up than the NE game everyone is talking about. Lets hope we have Big Sed back by then. It was obvious we needed him tonight.

Ugh... I lost on that last Elam field goal. Had a 3.5 point lead, and it seemed like the Saints were going to be able to run out the clock. Then, that crazy fumble/strip, and the FG with 30 seconds left. The worst part about it was that, if it had been a 39 yarder instead of 40, I would have won by a half point, instead of losing by a half point. Crazy. :wacko: