[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Grossest loss ever

Krans

We me and my friends were live chatting during MNF and watching a close matchup between two friends.

My friend who is currently tied for first place was down by .8 points and he only had Darren Sharper remaining.

Then came the field goal, the onside kick

then.........

HAIL MARY INTERCEPTION 3 points for sharper and the gross come from behind win hahahaha

I was in a heated battle tonight for 2nd place in our league.

At the beginning of the day, I was down by 18 points, and had Matt Ryan, Roddy White, and Darren Sharper.

My opponent had Colston.

When Ryan threw that tipped ball to interception, I watched my lead shrink. If that incomplete pass with 2 minutes left was ruled a fumble, I would've gone behind. It wasn't.

All & all, I was ahead by less than a point.

When Ryan threw the INT, it cost me 2 points from his stats. BUT, since I have Sharper as one of my 3 IDP players, I gained 3.5 points! Lucky me that Sharper caught it & not anyone else on the Saints, I would've lost!

I was in a heated battle tonight for 2nd place in our league.

At the beginning of the day, I was down by 18 points, and had Matt Ryan, Roddy White, and Darren Sharper.

My opponent had Colston.

When Ryan threw that tipped ball to interception, I watched my lead shrink. If that incomplete pass with 2 minutes left was ruled a fumble, I would've gone behind. It wasn't.

All & all, I was ahead by less than a point.

When Ryan threw the INT, it cost me 2 points from his stats. BUT, since I have Sharper as one of my 3 IDP players, I gained 3.5 points! Lucky me that Sharper caught it & not anyone else on the Saints, I would've lost!

haha nice

the best part is im from Hawaii just like you, how odd

I got you beat. I had Thomas and Gonzo, he had Ryan and about a 12 point lead going into the game. By halftime, we were essentially tied. The rest of the game went back and forth. Interceptions are -2 points and I ended up winning by 1.72 points. I'm happy.

2 weeks ago, up by 13, Phi D playing Washington.

"Well, as long as the Philly D doesn't score, it's a lock."

Philly D scored, then I suffered death by a thousand sacks, with the winning point (for the other team) coming with about 2 minutes left because Philly couldn't run out the clock.

The Philly/Washington game last week resulted in the most painful FF loss I've ever seen or heard of. Unfortunately, I was the one that it happened to.

I have McNabb playing and with 1:38 left in MNF, I'm winning my game by 0.03 pts. The Eagles get the ball, the Redskins have 1 timeout, so the game is over. I'm stoked because I think I've just won a FF game by 0.03 points.

Before getting the ball back McNabb had 1 yard rushing. In my league, 1 rushing yard is worth 0.05 points.

I sit in shock and disbelief as I watch McNabb take 3 consecutive knees and his 1 rushing yard disappear from the stat line.

The end result - I lose by 0.02 points. :wacko:

I won the championship game last year in my big money league thanks to the Bears blocking a 38 yard chip shot and Gould hitting the game winner in OT. I was down by 2 points with only Gould to go, my opponant only had Crosby playing. The Packers line up for the game winner at the end of regulation and I think its over. The Bears block the kick and the dream was still alive. It came a reality when Gould hit the game winner in OT and I win the cash.

Years ago I had Marshall Faulk and was ahead by one point with one last play to go for the Rams. Instead of the kneel down, Mike Martz has Faulk run around with the ball to kill clock. Eventually he runs backwards eight yards and takes a knee. Game over. Except that reduced his rushing total by eight yards, which reduced his total points by 1 point, which reduced me to a tie, which I lost due to tiebreaker points. Unbelievable!!

2 years ago I was about to win $6,000 for 1st place when Westbrook decided to fall down at the 1 yard line.

I didn't lose because I had Westbrook...I lost because my opp had the Dallas DF and by Westbrook not scoring his DF was awarded an extra 5 points.

I lost by .45 pts