[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Soup's Week 9 Fantasy Football Start/Sit

kevinmroberts

Need help with your line-up? NFLSoup.com is here to field questions and offers updates on players, as well as gives you a Start/Sit column to help decided on your roster each week.

http://nflsoup.com/2009/11/05/week-9-fanta...-on-fire-again/

www.nflsoup.com

Do you like movies about Gladiators ?

Does anyone know of a site that has fantasy football advice, like projections and start/bench lists? I wish I could find one.

HA larious.

I am well aware there are hundreds of sites out there. But our site is more personalized and answers to anyone who needs help with their line-up, trades, or picking guys up off of the waiver wire.

You can do three things. You can click the link and check it out, not click it and go do something else, or keep trying to be that super awesome guy who tries to rip people in forums.

For all the people that know how much of a loser you are in real life, I really hope you pick the third. At least you'd have a story to tell, right?

HA larious.

I am well aware there are hundreds of sites out there. But our site is more personalized and answers to anyone who needs help with their line-up, trades, or picking guys up off of the waiver wire.

You can do three things. You can click the link and check it out, not click it and go do something else, or keep trying to be that super awesome guy who tries to rip people in forums.

For all the people that know how much of a loser you are in real life, I really hope you pick the third. At least you'd have a story to tell, right?

So, just to clarify: You think it's A-OK to post a link to a fantasy football website in the forums of another fantasy football website? Am I typing slow enough for ya? The reason you're getting a ton of flack is that there are a lot of loyal, paying members at this website who don't appreciate spammers. You picking up what I'm putting down there Sparky?

Edited by Hugh 0ne