[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peppers value vs. Tuck for rest of season

Sprtfan

I have a chance to give up either G.Jennings or Burlson for T.Jones. I would also need to swap Peppers for Tuck. I think this would still be a good idea but I wanted to see what the difference between Peppers and Tuck maybe for the rest of the season. Peppers has been very good outside of the first few weeks and Tuck and the Giants in general have not looked great as of last. Will Tuck be a large step down from Peppers for the rest of the year or could they be close to even or slight downgrade?

I also have Haynesworth and C.Cambell at DL. Can't change sig right now for some reason

Edited by Sprtfan

Is the step-up from Grant to Jones a big enough leap for you to make the step down from Peppers to Tuck. Just thinking aloud here, because in fact, the step-down from Peppers to Tuck probably isn't that big.

The way I read it is the trade is for G. Jennings, not Grant. While Peppers has more big play potential than Tuck I would rather have Tuck long term as he seems to be the more consistent of the two, although Peppers is playing lights out since Smith questioned his effort after Week 3. I'm no expert though as I traded him :wacko: on his bye week and we all know what happened after that.

The way I read it is the trade is for G. Jennings, not Grant. While Peppers has more big play potential than Tuck I would rather have Tuck long term as he seems to be the more consistent of the two, although Peppers is playing lights out since Smith questioned his effort after Week 3. I'm no expert though as I traded him :wacko: on his bye week and we all know what happened after that.

:D

But yeah, look at his roster. He would be likely starting TJones over Grant, currently his #2 RB. I was comparing the equal parts.

He'd be giving up either Jennings or Burleson, that's correct... and would still have decent WRs.

Edited by darin3

:wacko:

But yeah, look at his roster. He would be likely starting TJones over Grant, currently his #2 RB. I was comparing the equal parts.

He'd be giving up either Jennings or Burleson, that's correct... and would still have decent WRs.

I can start up to 3 RBs so the choice would between Grant, Mason, and Nicks most weeks. The upgrade from any of them to T.Jones would be nice I think. The downgrade from Peppers to Tuck sounds small enough that I don't think I'll let it get in the way of making the trade. Thanks for the help