[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Johnson waived ... seriously

Henry Muto

I am in a ton of leagues as everyone who knows me knows...in my online NFFC league I just checked the waivers and some dude waived Chris Johnson...I was like this can't be Chris Johnson Tenn RB no way considering 1st place is $30,000. No one makes mistakes like that.

Now I have to look into collusion because this is blind bidding league so the guy with the most money left would obviously bid to get him.

I never seen nothing like this before in a high stakes league.

I think they need to take Chris Johnson off the board and no team gets him.

Who did the person pick up? Was Reggie on the WW? Seriously, for $30,000 who would do such a thing. Do you think it's collusion because someone told another person what they were going to do so they could pick him up? Why didn't they just make a trade----Delhomme for C.Johnson?

Who did the person pick up? Was Reggie on the WW? Seriously, for $30,000 who would do such a thing. Do you think it's collusion because someone told another person what they were going to do so they could pick him up? Why didn't they just make a trade----Delhomme for C.Johnson?

ie: wcoff does not allow trading. based on where the teams stand collusion is conceivable.

There is no trading allowed in leagues like the WCFF and NFFC. It has to be either A a mistake or B collusion. The league needs to have a "stud player" list and have him removed from the waiver wire is my take.

I'm not sure how the NFFC rules work but in WCOFF this wouldn't be a problem as starting in week 9, this week, any players dropped are not allowed to be re-acquired by any other team to prevent this type of thing happening.

Correct....but if this did happen in WCoFF why in the world would anyone drop CJ? Maybe they thought they could be sneaky and collusive with a buddy....if so, the joke is on them as CJ would be gone forever to limbo.

KO'd

I don't follow ?

What he means is that your act got tired many, many weeks ago. I don't believe a word of your B.S. and wish you would just get lost. Do you follow ?

P.S. Yes, I'm drunk. :wacko:

Correct....but if this did happen in WCoFF why in the world would anyone drop CJ? Maybe they thought they could be sneaky and collusive with a buddy....if so, the joke is on them as CJ would be gone forever to limbo.

KO'd

If the story is true, this could be the most likely scenario for what is going on. I'm sure when they worked it out in their head it all sounded great. But alas, the final product smells like poo.