[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Johnson waived ... seriously

Henry Muto

I don't believe a word of your B.S. and wish you would just get lost. Do you follow ?

P.S. Yes, I'm drunk. :wacko:

Not sure why you wouldn't believe anything I say but whatever your loss. Just don't read anything I post from now on and have great life.

Not sure why you wouldn't believe anything I say but whatever your loss. Just don't read anything I post from now on and have great life.

I agree. I think this type of reaction is uncalled for. So many haters on this board. If the same thing had happened in my $100 league or my $50 dollar league, I would share the same story because that's what we do in these forums - we share the fantasy experience. I'm glad to know that there are $30,000.00 leagues.

Stop all the hatin I can't take it no more. Im just tryin to get mine you best get yours so what you hatin for

Edited by electricrelish

What he means is that your act got tired many, many weeks ago. I don't believe a word of your B.S. and wish you would just get lost. Do you follow ?

P.S. Yes, I'm drunk. :wacko:

And boys and girls, if it takes one to know one, Menudo would be an ekkspurt.

Actually, dropping C Johnson was a great move...did you see this news tonight?

Titans placed RB Chris Johnson on injured reserve with a fractured tibia and fibula, ending his season. Johnson sustained the injury in Saturday walk throughs while running pass routes.

The Titans decided not to wait. Johnson's season ends with 824 yards rushing and 4 touchdowns. Johnson's compound fracture is a long-term concern, however. It wasn't a clean break, and he may struggle to be ready for spring minicamps after having a rod inserted into the leg during emergency surgery. Dynasty owners should be aware. Back-up LenDale White should get the bulk of the carries for the Titans moving forward. He is a must pick up in all formats.

11/07/2009 4:06:00 PM

That's just not cool