[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Like I said

GWPFFL BrianW

Brian hard losses for both our teams this weekend. You do know your Iowa football since you pretty much warned us all last week about Northwestern recent success over your Hawkeyes. :wacko:

I could nitpick the game quarter by quarter, but it doesn't do any good. I'm not stunned by this, just sad. Love my Hawks since the day I came out of the womb. Just got to buckle up and go to Columbus. Big dreams are still to be had. Rose Bowl is always the goal to begin with, BCS NC would simply be icing on a cake. Gonna be tough to beat Ohio State, who defensively really impressed me. Without Stanzi, Iowa's d will have to play there best game of the year, and probably score as well. For Iowa to win they'll need a defensive td, and Donahue will have to have his best game from the punting postion as he did vs Penn State.