[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calvin Johnson

Cunning Runt

Plays in the late game (4:05pm EST). Still questionable and word I heard is that they'll decide after pregame warmups, but pretty much everything I've heard leading up to now has been that he's expected to play.

Who's rolling the dice and putting him in the lineup, particularly if it means sitting someone in the early game(s) to do so?

Just trying to gauge the confidence level that a) he's playing for sure, and :wacko: how well you think he might do just coming off a knee injury.

I think the matchup against the Seahawks is a pretty good one if he's even 90% and a go.

What's your play tomorrow with him?

Edited by Cunning Runt

It's him or Nicks so if he plays I'll play him.

Well, that's kind of what I'm getting at. If you had to make the decision right now, what would you do?

I'm gonna be away from the computer pretty much all day tomorrow so I'm looking to set my lineup yet tonight or first thing in the morning at the latest.

Plays in the late game (4:05pm EST). Still questionable and word I heard is that they'll decide after pregame warmups, but pretty much everything I've heard leading up to now has been that he's expected to play.

Who's rolling the dice and putting him in the lineup, particularly if it means sitting someone in the early game(s) to do so?

Just trying to gauge the confidence level that a) he's playing for sure, and :wacko: how well you think he might do just coming off a knee injury.

I think the matchup against the Seahawks is a pretty good one if he's even 90% and a go.

What's your play tomorrow with him?

Let me know if you're playing him cause that way I'll know to bench him. Thanks in advance.

I'll start him if he's active, but I have Wallace Monday Night to fall back on.

If I had to make the choice tonight I would go with Wallace.

Well now, that I wouldn't do. If I have a choice between CJ at 90% or Wallace, I'm going CJ.

ETA: After reading it again, I see that you'll be starting him as he should be a go.

Edited by irish

I am in a bit of a conundrum with CJ this week myself.

I made a trade to get AP yesterday. The AP owner is actually desperate for a win and with AP on a bye this week his lineup was looking horrid. Seeing this I knew it was a good time to strike. I gave him Gore and Welker for AP. Gore and Welker certainly no slouches at all but this deal wouldnt have gone down at all if AP wasnt on a bye. Now I am left to juggle this week because of the bye situation and not having Welker anymore.

I have Colston , Roy Williams , CJ and Winslow. I have to leave for work at 2:30 so unless they announce CJ as active early I may be forced to start Winslow in the 1 oclock game or risk an inactive CJ at 4.

I made a trade to get AP yesterday. The AP owner is actually desperate for a win and with AP on a bye this week his lineup was looking horrid. Seeing this I knew it was a good time to strike. I gave him Gore and Welker for AP. Gore and Welker certainly no slouches at all but this deal wouldnt have gone down at all if AP wasnt on a bye. Now I am left to juggle this week because of the bye situation and not having Welker anymore.

I have Colston , Roy Williams , CJ and Winslow. I have to leave for work at 2:30 so unless they announce CJ as active early I may be forced to start Winslow in the 1 oclock game or risk an inactive CJ at 4.

I think CJ plays this week.

I also believe that CJ plays. By the way, pretty steep price to pay for ADP. I mean, I know he's ADP and all but if I'm the guy getting Gore and Welker, I'm pretty happy.

I also believe that CJ plays. By the way, pretty steep price to pay for ADP. I mean, I know he's ADP and all but if I'm the guy getting Gore and Welker, I'm pretty happy.

I looked at ADP schedule down the stretch and took a calculated risk with the best fantasy player in the game. Colston and CJ will hold down 2 of my wr spots and the 3rd will go to Williams or T.O. I see where you are coming from though. I gave up 2 solid guys for sure

Edited by whomper

I'm leaning toward starting Megatron with Ochocino today, with Sims-Walker and DeSean Jackson on the bench. I like the match-up provided Johnson plays. Downgraded Sims-Walker after the Garrard stinker last week and Jackson gives you either the big play or not much. Taking on some risk with the decision, though.

:wacko::D

I'm leaning toward starting Megatron with Ochocino today, with Sims-Walker and DeSean Jackson on the bench. I like the match-up provided Johnson plays. Downgraded Sims-Walker after the Garrard stinker last week and Jackson gives you either the big play or not much. Taking on some risk with the decision, though.

I wouldn't give up on Sims-Walker for this week Garrard plays poorly on the road-sometimes well at home.