[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears/Cardinals

Robash

As fans of this team, we can no longer stand for this. Who would make the decision to continue to put a CB one on one against Fitz?

Why won't they blitz to mix it up? No pressure from the front four. The fact that Lovie is so stubborn to his scheme will force me to do nothing but call for his firing now.

As fans of this team, we can no longer stand for this. Who would make the decision to continue to put a CB one on one against Fitz?

Why won't they blitz to mix it up? No pressure from the front four. The fact that Lovie is so stubborn to his scheme will force me to do nothing but call for his firing now.

The guy can't adjust. His vacant look on the sideline reminds me so much of the unlamented ex-Timberwolves coach Randy Wittman (aka Randy Witless).

Sat Warner for Hasselbeck in 1 of my biggest leagues. Only did it because of the Detroit factor he best not go belly up today.

oops...2 mistakes here...sitting Warner kinda had to do it after last week and Hassel playing Detroit...can't really kick myself for that choice.

Lucky for me I got my leagues mixed up Warner/Hassel are my 2 QB's in one of my medium important leagues not one of my biggest.

Exactly. Double team Fitz and take their chances with Breaston and the other receivers.

If they don't blitz Warner, he is going to keep carving them up.

The guy can't adjust. His vacant look on the sideline reminds me so much of the unlamented ex-Timberwolves coach Randy Wittman (aka Randy Witless).

I'm having Wanny and Jauron flashbacks.