[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears/Cardinals

Robash

Nice pass Cutler. Looks like that trade is working wonders!

I stand corrected. Doesn't look like Cutler is to blame as he's lit up the Cards D for 345 and 3 TD's. Looks like of all things the Bears need, it's time to concentrate on an O-line.

Actually I think the Bears need a DEFENSE for than anything . . . . over 40 points twice so far this year to the bengals and now the cards.

Remember when that defense was actually good? :wacko:

I was kind of thinking the same thing. Whatever happened to the Monsters of the Midway??

Cutler is doing fine and w/ this Holey 'O' line we have to know he's doing better than 'Concrete Feet' Orton could have ever done. The receivers are fine. Love how Bennett came around. C'mon...we are 2-3 deep at many 'D' positions due to injuries. Maybe more this week. Peanut, Harris' stoopid play, etc.. If we had an 'O' line we'd be doing fine. Pace=waste. Kruetz's temper hurts bad. beekman is ok, Williams is doing his job, but at best they are all inconsistent at best. Christ...Cutler does 369 yards and 3 TD's. That should be a win. But injuries and Lovies 'D' is killing us.

Lovie:

Go back to head coach and quit micromanaging the 'D'. :D:D:D:wacko::D:D

Edited by rocknrobn26

Tom, this is a 7-9 team at BEST. Defense is a mess. Front four are terrible. We've drafted one OL in the early rounds in the last 7 years. It's going to be a long 5 years to rebuild this team, but we should explode this team after this year. Ogunleye, Brown, just aren't good enough. We are old and slow or young and not strong on the OL....very sad.

Tom, this is a 7-9 team at BEST. Defense is a mess. Front four are terrible. We've drafted one OL in the early rounds in the last 7 years. It's going to be a long 5 years to rebuild this team, but we should explode this team after this year. Ogunleye, Brown, just aren't good enough. We are old and slow or young and not strong on the OL....very sad.

Frankly I see 9-7, still not good enough. I still think the 'D' is bad due to injuries, stoopid plays, and LOVIE management! It's old, but was serviceable. Not long term but this year. You have to admit Pace is worthless! Kruetz is past his prime, and Beekman, is borderline. I like Williams and Garza is holding his own. Agree that this is a 5 year process. But spend whatever picks we have on 'O' line.

Bench Pace, put in this Schaefer kid...can't be any worse. Any way you look at it, this is a team that can't stop a good offense. Not seeing 9 wins, pal.

Time will tell, but no arguement here.

Disagree - there's a reason Cutler went to Olsen for the three TDs. Still, there are far worse problems than the WRs, as you and Gil have pointed out.

Do we have any 2010 - 11 draft picks left? :wacko:

3rd round if memory serves. I see Olsen as a recvr. My bad maybe. My point is we don't need a trade here and give up more picks. They are serviceable! 'O' line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is our most necessary need. 'D' line next.