[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers-Buccaneers

tosberg34

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How Daryn Colledge is a starter in this league is beyond me. McCarthy's seat better be very, very hot at this point. If the line is dogfart, why try and throw the ball down field? What happened to a three step drop? What happened to the quick slant that Driver and Jennings do so well? McCarthy needs to have his head checked. And as far as the defense goes, it's just not working. Capers needs to switch up his strategy, because this crap just isn't working.

How Daryn Colledge is a starter in this league is beyond me. McCarthy's seat better be very, very hot at this point. If the line is dogfart, why try and throw the ball down field? What happened to a three step drop? What happened to the quick slant that Driver and Jennings do so well? McCarthy needs to have his head checked. And as far as the defense goes, it's just not working. Capers needs to switch up his strategy, because this crap just isn't working.

And don't forget the pathetic special teams :wacko:

Benefiting from their "weak" schedule. :D

Arizona, Bengals Giants and (what used to be a good ) chicago team twice. The tough part of their schedule si to come.

So far the Vikes won every game they should have won, with lucky wins against Balt and SF.

Green Bay is apparently a cream puff as well.

ya cant argue they had a tough schedule, but the dont get to pick it either. They win the games they are scheduled, which is more than the Packers can say . . . . :wacko:

Up until this game they defense has played well for a 1st year scheme without the right players in place (Kampman being horribly misused)

So how long till the packer fans start agreeing that TT and doughnut boy need to be replaced? :stirspot:

Yep, it looks like today. What got me is replacing Grant w/Green and Jackson on the 2nd or 3rd last drives of the game. Why you would replace your #1 running back at that moment is beyond ridiculous. It's redonkulous.

McCarthy's insistence to force the pass when the running game appears to be working is what has turned me against him. And TT for ignoring the O-Line.

So how long till the packer fans start agreeing that TT and doughnut boy need to be replaced? :stirspot:

Thompson has turned over a dumpster of a roster and put players on it that should be able to compete for a division title. He's not the problem.

What is the problem is a stubborn coaching staff that won't make proper changes. We've seen Daryn Colledge suck for enough years to know that he's spare. We know the entire line can't hold a block, yet he still calls plays that are slow developing deep passes.

I've been saying it for weeks that TT built a poor team and I'm sick to see a proud rival in this shape. Offensive Line, D line, and special teams are all major problems from last year. TT reaches on a bunch of guys in the draft to try and fill needs again, great.

Then the play calling AGAIN from McCheeseburger. You'd think he would do a few more things to take pressure off Rodgers, where's the famous WCO 3 step drop?

Grats to the Bucs on their first win and hats off to Josh Freeman. Some of it was terrible but he made some amazing plays under pressure.

How long till The Vampire and McBiscuits are out of a job GB fans?

Up until this game they defense has played well for a 1st year scheme without the right players in place (Kampman being horribly misused)

Disagree. They played well against the Bears week 1, then the only other strong showings were against the Browns and the Lions with a decent showing against the Rams. The defense is terrible. Kampman is a liability, Hawk is a walking talking hairy vagina, and then you have morans like Johnny Jolley screwing up left and right. They get zero pressure as well. If you take away the Browns and Lions games, they have a total of six sacks on the season. This is also the fourth time in eight games that the opposing team has broke 30+ points. Asinine is what it is.

At this rate, Ted will have a great shot at landing a franchise left tackle in the draft to protect Rodgers... If they current line doesn't get him killed first.

I've been saying it for weeks that TT built a poor team and I'm sick to see a proud rival in this shape. Offensive Line, D line, and special teams are all major problems from last year. TT reaches on a bunch of guys in the draft to try and fill needs again, great.

Ted Thompson took over for a franchise nearly devoid of talent after the Sherman era. Rodgers, Grant, Jennings, Jones, Nelson, Spitz, Charles Woodson, Bigby, Nick Collins, Jermichael Finley... All of these guys are TT guys. He's not the problem. At a certain point, players have to make plays, and the coaches need to put them into a position to make plays. That's where the problem is.

Disagree. They played well against the Bears week 1, then the only other strong showings were against the Browns and the Lions with a decent showing against the Rams. The defense is terrible. Kampman is a liability, Hawk is a walking talking hairy vagina, and then you have morans like Johnny Jolley screwing up left and right. They get zero pressure as well. If you take away the Browns and Lions games, they have a total of six sacks on the season. This is also the fourth time in eight games that the opposing team has broke 30+ points. Asinine is what it is.

At this rate, Ted will have a great shot at landing a franchise left tackle in the draft to protect Rodgers... If they current line doesn't get him killed first.

Hmm . . . arent they like 8th or 9th in points allowed before this game? And 4th or 5th in INTs? that is pretty decent for a defense still learning a new scheme and playing players out of position. The play CALLING is still poor, and I cant beleive that Bishop isnt playing over Hawk . . .

The pack could EASILY only have one or two wins if the defense played like some teams do when they switch schemes without signing the FAs needed to make it work.

Hmm . . . arent they like 8th or 9th in points allowed before this game? And 4th or 5th in INTs? that is pretty decent for a defense still learning a new scheme and playing players out of position. The play CALLING is still poor, and I cant beleive that Bishop isnt playing over Hawk . . .

The pack could EASILY only have one or two wins if the defense played like some teams do when they switch schemes without signing the FAs needed to make it work.

Sure, if you're counting two games against the Browns and the Lions. Basically abberation games. 30+ points in half the games is inexcusable. Neither Hawk nor Kampman fit well in the scheme.