[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Benson

Henry Muto

Picked him up off waivers last year in my dynasty league. I can't complain.

Actually, I looked and I picked him up THREE times off waivers last year. :wacko:

What kind of dynsaty league are you in ? One where you only carry 16 players ?

I mean seriously he should not have been on waivers in a dynasty league.

You're f'ing nuts. He most definitely was available in almost all leagues this time last year.

In a dynasty laegue (not keeper league) not sure if your confusing the two kinds of leagues.

A Dynasty league you keep players forever

We do a salary cap and the guy still kept Benson for $1.80 out of $35 cap.

He should never been cut in a dynasty league

In a dynasty laegue (not keeper league) not sure if your confusing the two kinds of leagues.

A Dynasty league you keep players forever

We do a salary cap and the guy still kept Benson for $1.80 out of $35 cap.

He should never been cut in a dynasty league

Umm... ya... I know the difference. Thanks. Do you really think you're all that at fantasy football and none of the rest of us know a thing? Please.

I repeat. At this time last year, DYNASTY LEAGUE INCLUDED, he was available in almost all leagues.

Umm... ya... I know the difference. Thanks. Do you really think you're all that at fantasy football and none of the rest of us know a thing? Please.

I repeat. At this time last year, DYNASTY LEAGUE INCLUDED, he was available in almost all leagues.

depends on the type of dynasty league that is why I asked is it only 16 player roster ?

We roster 30. So he would not be out there in my league. If you only roster 16-20 then maybe I could see it.

bickering about quality of dynasty leagues aside.................that make TWICE Ced has put up a C-note on the mighty Ravens D (don't get me wrong, "mighty" is a deserved adjective based on total body of work).

Benson is heading for a top 5 NFL rusher (barring injury) for sure. Not sure whether he'll be that high in FFL, as they also like to throw for TDs a lot.

I love the way he pauses for just a second to wait for the hole (or read the block) but then he just goes. He doesn't juke a few times....just one pause, then off.

I'm concerned about number of carries, though, I hope they give some serious carries to the backup (probably after the Pitt game next week)