[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers at Broncos

Menudo

Whose going to win ?

The oddsmakers aren't giving the Broncos any respect, as they are 3 point dogs at home with only one loss on their record.

The Broncos defense and the fact that Orton makes good decisions and doesn't force things concerns me a bit. I'll take the Steelers in a close one.

Steelers 20

Broncos 14

I have to say that I'm leaning toward the Broncos as well and think they win 21-17. The Broncos' defense forces Ben into some mistakes and Marshall along with Buckhalter and Moreno make enough plays to win a close one.

Ruh roh is that San Diego now only 1 game behind Denver ? For those of you who crowned Denver AFC West Champions after their win over San Diego I told you Not so fast my friends...that Denver upcoming schedule was very hard and lookie lookie at what I see a 2nd straight loss and San Diego 1 game back now.

Mendenhall back in

What happened to RB's that would rather get a few more yards than run out of bounds? Mendenhall had a nice long gain on a run, and ran out of bounds while the nearest defender was still 5-6 yards away! And it was a DB at that! Aw, the good ole days when the RB's could punish a DB if he was man enough to take him on...

Edited by millerx

Why not kneel on it ? I know they got 1 TO left so what ? There would be like 20 seconds left....I hope Denver scores twice now and wins

I lost in two leagues on the cheap TD to Ward ... :wacko:

How was that not a fumble by Mendenhall the play before?

Great game for the Steelers! Mendenhall really got going and put this game away.

What happened to RB's that would rather get a few more yards than run out of bounds? Mendenhall had a nice long gain on a run, and ran out of bounds while the nearest defender was still 5-6 yards away! And it was a DB at that! Aw, the good ole days when the RB's could punish a DB if he was man enough to take him on...

They didn't make much money back then. Now they want to be alive for their next contract.

Nice win for the Steelers. It was a frustrating first half, as the offense couldn't get on the field, and they were lucky to go in with a lead. In the 2nd half, the offense looked great. Ben made a bad INT on one drive, but, they moved at will most of the 2nd half. Mendenhall is quickly developing into a great RB. I didn't like the run out of bounds either, especially in a situation where they were working the clock. The Steelers offensive line, though still not phenomenal, have improved so much since last year. On defense, they made the necessary adjustments in the locker room. Polamalu is unbelievable and means so much to this 'D'. Nice win and this sets up a hugh game next week. :wacko:

Edited by Menudo