[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LJ heading to the Texans ?

damageinc

Larry Johnson, RB, Tuesday 11/10, 8:44 PM CT

Pro Football Talk has uncovered conflicting reports about free agent running back Larry Johnson heading to the Houston Texans.

Our View: NFL Network's Jason La Canfora has LJ going to Houston and infers that it's pretty much a done deal. However, ESPN's Adam Schefter says' that Johnson has "about as much chance of playing for the Texans as I do." Looks like his status is still uncertain and where he lands will be quite the roller coaster. Stay tuned.

Saw a blurb elsewhere that had the Houston GM saying LJ "was not a good fit at this time". Good thing... I just did a 3 player trade that included me getting T Jones for Slaton. I would hate for it to look like i knew something... Slaton still holds whatever value he had yesterday.

Just heard a rumor on local radio (Phoenix) that the Patriots have contacted LJ's agent. Don't really know if that means anything relevant, but I did pick him up in a few leagues just in case. Would be a nice playoff RB or flex player if he does in fact end up there.

Saw a blurb elsewhere that had the Houston GM saying LJ "was not a good fit at this time". Good thing... I just did a 3 player trade that included me getting T Jones for Slaton. I would hate for it to look like i knew something... Slaton still holds whatever value he had yesterday.

:wacko:

In leagues where I have a deep bench, I picked him up. No f'n way I think he goes to HOU.

Maybe STL as a backup/change of pace for SJax. Would be like our ownership to do something like that. :wacko:

'

Would HATE to see him go to St. Louis, he'd have ZERO fantasy value.....