[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Titans' Homers

Cunning Runt

Of course White has more value right now with Ringer hurt. However, if Johnson is hurt and both White and Ringer are healthy, then I would expect something like a 60/40 split in favor of White, but if one starts outproducing the other then that one would obviously see an increase in carries. Basically it's a coin flip IMO.

Edited by TitansFan

Of course White has more value right now with Ringer hurt. However, if Johnson is hurt and both White and Ringer are healthy, then I would expect something like a 60/40 split in favor of White, but if one starts outproducing the other then that one would obviously see an increase in carries. Basically it's a coin flip IMO.

Hmmmm......

What to do, what to do.

I'm looking to add Johnson's back up for the balance of the season and I'm honestly on the fence which direction to go. Lendale's been around awhile, but is limited (ie power back). I'm hearing Ringer is a bit more complete and has the ability to possibly take it to the house on any carry, but he's a rookie who hasn't shown anyone anyting really at this level. Heard lots of good things about him in preseason though.

I just don't know which direction Tennessee would go if they had to make that choice. Just trying to do some research.

Im in a somewhat similar situation. I have CJ and White and was looking to improve my RB depth. With the way my roster is running the only cut I have would be White. So I was thinking i would make the change to Ringer or go way outside the box and pick up Jerome Harrison and lean on his his cupcake playoff matchups(KC-Oak) should a rash of injuries come my way. Obviously gambling on the fact the retiring Lewis will eventually be benched. Keepiing in mind this is depth move as I have Rice and Addai.

...i'm not a homer :wacko: ....but Ringer is dealing with a back injury that held him out last week. when Johnson and White are healthy, Ringer is strictly a depth guy per Rotoworld

you guys are'nt getting it.

carries:

Johnson-144

White-56

Ringer-7

Ringer is INJURED. he's been OUT 3 weeks. when the other two are healthy he is strictly depth. White is the clear-cut no.2