[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dwayne Bowe

OCSkins

company---of course I'll be sure to track his stats from this point on. I haven't forgotten my original point. And if I offended you by calling you a "Bowe lover", my apologies. It was just my way of "tagging" all of you on the other side of this debate, which is supporting his #16 ranking.

Along those lines, I guess I could be considered a "Bowe hater", but that's not it. I do like Bowe. What I don't like is his ranking. But thinking about it some more, this has overall been a fairly inconsistent year for WRs in general. Roddy White, Greg Jennings, Devin Hester, Nate Burleson, Steve Smith South, etc. Great one week, average the next. Taking that into consideration, I can see how Bowe can be considered more reliable/consistent. I think his high ranking has more to do with this being a down year for WRs as opposed to an up year for him.

I enjoyed all the different points of view. Hope no one took anything I said too seriously or too personally. I just enjoy a spirited debate!

Edited by OCSkins